Help Zedge report bugs

<12345678910>

__JULIANNA__

Post #516 January 2013, 09:10
hi,it seems this bug is back ...

eg ill upload (wallpapers & themes) and every second upload i do ill get this message,then ill have to re-upload ....

Your session timed out. Please start over again. Error Code: ERR-3928.

please help

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 06.01.13, 09:15.

Veer_vz

Post #5215 January 2013, 16:29
I do not know that it is bug or n't but i can n't watch zedge emotions at zedge mobile site (in guestbook) while everything is fine at full site.
And now i am watching emotion of smile in Juliana,s post.. But in forums n't in guestbooks

This post was written on a mobile device.

Im_Xtreme

Post #5315 January 2013, 16:47
sometimes Zcode doesn't work from mobile site

R3TaRd3D_JoK3R

Post #5410 February 2013, 08:13
' Your session timed out. Please start over again. Error Code ' and some code is given.

Im constantly getting this message nowadays. Before it used to be rare.

This happens , only when i upload wallpapers. Usually, when im uploading, or after cropping, and at times, after step 3 i.e. submitting the wallpaper.

TusharChopda

Post #5526 February 2013, 15:22
I have problem in Mobile version of zedge, whenever i open any wallpaper, i dont see options like add to favorite, i cant even rate wallpaper and in my group i cant do some activities like adding wallpapers to the group and see membership request etc. Every time i have to go for full site version and do it all.
I am right now using Nokia 5233 mobile phone, so please do something about it.

R3TaRd3D_JoK3R

Post #5626 February 2013, 16:53

Quote of user: TusharChopda

I have problem in Mobile version of zedge, whenever i open . . . . .
It isnt a Bug or a Problem. It is just that, mobile site has limited features. Post this in the Zedge Suggestions Forum: www.zedge.net/forum/t/23461

Gaurav_mw

Post #5728 February 2013, 05:40

Quote of user: Avnish_Love

me2 facing this problem on my mobile... The site does not keep me signed in and when i come back the site has been reverting to m.zedge.net rather than full desktop view.

you are using mobile right so try getting UC browser its fast got all features and doesn't make any problem i too use it
go to www.ucweb.com and ull get your latest version

RamEzio

Post #5818 March 2013, 01:52
I don't know if it is okay to post here about Zedge Android App but, this app on my Xperia P is not working if i use network for browsing. However it is working with wi-fi. I tired to re-install it but the problem persists. This happened from the recent update which was release a few days ago (before 15th of Mar 2013). Please help

Gaurav_mw

Post #5918 March 2013, 03:47
there is a problem while uploading ringtone when the 1st step opens the whole page is fine but the box where we upload is blank at the bottom its just written most popular audio format supported and below it is the terms of service box rest all uploads are working fine only ringtone is showing this problem

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 18.03.13, 04:04.

Quitter

Post #6025 March 2013, 16:16

Quote of user: Gaurav_mw

there is a problem while uploading ringtone when the 1st step opens the whole page is fine but the box where we upload is blank at the bottom its just written most popular audio format supported and below it is the terms of service box rest all uploads are working fine only ringtone is showing this problem

This usually happens when your internet speed is slow, please contact your service provider to upgrade your speed or for a better solution the network administrator provides.

<12345678910>

This topic has 100 posts, spanning 10 pages.