How can i unlock my iphone 4

123>

Dataassist

Post #111 November 2010, 21:11
Hi,

I bought a iphone 4 in spain.
There is a simlock on the phone and i do not know how to unlock it.
To be honest i am a little a v****n in things like that.
Hope someone can help me

Thanks,

kurt

Quitter

Post #223 November 2010, 23:48
Just buy turbo sim and that will unlock iphone or try and jailbreak yourself

Quitter

Post #312 February 2011, 09:18
i dont know

Geoff_999

Post #412 February 2011, 10:12

Quote of user: sathiya003

i dont know

Don't post then.

__Priyanka

Post #512 February 2011, 10:36
[b]Unlocking a Apple iPhone 4 requires a Apple unlock code. An Apple iPhone 4 unlocked should work on any GSM phone networks or carrier. Most GSM or SIM based cell phones come with a SIM lock which prevents them form working with unaccepted carriers. The unlock code should remove the SIM lock on your Apple iPhone 4.

Getting a free Apple iPhone 4 unlock code is possible, so I would first contact your phone carrier?s support line and request one. Sometimes they will give you one for free and in exchange will need your Apple iPhone 4?s IMEI number. You can get this number by typing *#06# on your iPhone keypad and then hitting enter. If you cannot attain a
You should now be able to use your unlock code and the steps below to fully unlock your Apple iPhone 4 to other carriers.

How To Unlock iPhone 4G

1. Turn on your Apple iPhone 4 with an unaccepted SIM card.
2. The iPhone should now request the unlock code or request a password of some sort.
3. Now enter your unlock code.
4. Your Apple iPhone 4 may reboot and should now be completely unlocked.

Also keep in mind that if your Apple iPhone is not a GSM cell phone, then these instructions will not work. However, I am pretty sure that at the moment only GSM or SIM card based iPhones exist. Anyway, good luck unlocking the new Apple iPhone 4G and just leave a comment below if you need some additional help or tips.

Note: The free unlock instructions provided on this site only work with GSM or SIM card versions of the Apple iPhone 4. As always there may be already unlocked versions of this mobile phone, but generally cost a lot more then unlocking it yourself.,hope this will help you

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 12.02.11, 10:40.

hannaysharru

Post #617 April 2011, 23:19
u must buy the unlock code provided in google .its payble at 25$

ramonkruzburns

Post #72 June 2011, 05:49

Quote of user: Dataassist

Hi,

I bought a iphone 4 in spain.
There is a simlock on the phone and i do not know how to unlock it.
To be honest i am a little a v****n in things like that.
Hope someone can help me

Thanks,

kurt

I really dont know if your still interested with this answer but i just want to help you with your problem regarding unlocking your iphone..

Actually old iphone basebands can be unlock with the help of jailbreaking your iphone..
But the new baseband which comes with the IOS 4 dont. So if you already downloaded the newest firmware to your iphone, all i can say is you have to wait for the new baseband update for unlocking your iphone..

HOW EVER.. theres alot of people or let me say iphone users are using this micro simcard to unlock their iphone even though they have the new baseband.. The microsimcard named "GEVEY micro simcard".
You probably know or heard about this.. But if you dont, try to check or search on YOUTUBE.

Hope this will help you..

BY THE WAY. try to check your baseband too and try to check the baseband compatibility of the GEVEY microsimcard aswell..

HAVE A NICE DAY!

Fellert

Post #85 June 2011, 16:42
Yaaa Gevey micro card can remove your warranty first. Only1 legal option is buy code this is the simplest and fastest metod or do this illegal but you void warranty and it can't be done on all ip4 your choice.

ramonkruzburns

Post #96 June 2011, 05:41

Quote of user: Fellert

Yaaa Gevey micro card can remove your warranty first. Only1 legal option is buy code this is the simplest and fastest metod or do this illegal but you void warranty and it can't be done on all ip4 your choice.

Is that so..? Not a good idea to unlock your iphone huh?

Can you show us here or tell us where we can buy this code..
It would be a big help for those iphone users who had their iphone lock..

Thanks for the info..

Have a good one..

Fellert

Post #106 June 2011, 11:06
aa clrearing my post i now that you will do that.
Ok . no problem

but there is a many sites when you cany legaly buy unlcok for 30-40 euro. No this time i don't give you any adress google it.

This post has been edited 2 times. The last edit took place 07.06.11, 06:15.

123>

This topic has 21 posts, spanning 3 pages.