how to transfer files to my phone

monstermarie

Post #124 September 2010, 06:52
I just find this site yesterday and this site is AWESOME!!
Since yesterday I tried to download a Ringtone but I can't...I try downloading it to my phone( Sony Ericsson S003 ) but when I..Play/Save Ringtone all I can see is...The requested page can not be displayed...I think it might be the line is buzy so I try it again,again and again...I don't know how many times I tried it but I just knew I'm tired and my Phone is very h**t I thought it will gonna blow up!! God! I got scared...
Today I tried to Download the ringtone and save it to my computer but my problem is I don't know how to do file transfer...yeah! I know what your thinking but please don't laugh at me...I just don't know what to do...I'm just still learning...
Please I really need your help...

Quitter

Post #224 September 2010, 07:02
Use your USB data cable and transfer the ringtone to your phone.

Maddy_Lol

Post #324 September 2010, 07:16
After downloading ringtones or any other items into sys

use a data cable to transfer it to ur phone

U can also use a card reader to to store it in ur memory card,,,,,,,

Behnam_

Post #424 September 2010, 07:58
about direct download , check if your Operator allows free direct Download or not ,, im not sure about Japanese operators but most of American or Canadian ones do not .
and to transfer your files ,, depends on your phone , as you can see in posts #2&3 ,, Data cable or Card reader
also you can use Bluetooth Dongle and Infra red port .

Post #522 August 2011, 01:11
i hear you on that ... i got this ringtone i signed up an registered now to ... use my USB and then what !!! i no computer geek i got ppl see things to do but thank you tech support !

Shoobe1

Post #618 November 2011, 07:10
I also downloaded a ringtone to my pc. I connected the phone with usb cable. Another forum said to put it in the media\notification folder. There is no such folder and I opened every single folder there. I do want to have it as a notification ringtone - not an incoming call ringtone.

gpgarain

Post #718 November 2011, 07:26

Quote of user: Shoobe1

I also downloaded a ringtone to my pc. I connected the phone with usb cable. Another forum said to put it in the media\notification folder. There is no such folder and I opened every single folder there. I do want to have it as a notification ringtone - not an incoming call ringtone.

now transfer it to your phone via data cable or bluetooth. Then go to tone settings in your phone > notification tone > browse files > select the coveted one

WiThouT_NaMe

Post #822 December 2011, 19:28
I can't transfer images and music in my phone, can't understand why... Does some one have Nokia C3 and can help me???

Geoff_999

Post #922 December 2011, 19:34
What connections do you have available. Cable is probably easiest, you can simply copy + paste to whichever folder you want.

This topic has 9 posts, spanning 1 page.