iPhone 5 features

<1234>

Quitter

Post #219 October 2011, 19:12
a 8 MP cam with flash, a bigger screen (love the retina display so continue with it) must come in pink, im beginning to hate the white iphone

__JAzZ__

Post #2223 December 2011, 17:49
iPhone 5 will house the A5 as the main processor which technically is the same chip that currently powers the iPad 2.

The A5 contains a dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 CPU with NEON SIMD accelerator and a dual core PowerVR SGX543MP2 GPU, which means that the iPhone5 can do twice the work at once.

The processor speed will be somewhere between 1.2 to 1.5 GHz, with probably a 1GB RAM

i Phone 5 will be capable of taking pictures in Panorama. It will work similarly to the ?360 Panorama? application in the App Store. It will let you take pictures in a sequence as you move the camera from one side to another, which in the end will effortlessly stitch the images together to create a panorama.

iPhone 5 will have a rear-facing 8MP dual-LED flash camera.

crazyali1

Post #2323 December 2011, 18:12
Well i mainly want some basic features in the Iphone 5

1> Personal settings of sounds/vibration for different environments, like sound "profiles" in other phones.
2> Like the blackberry it should include a tiny light display at the top corner alerting us about calls/texts
3> Compatible bluetooth connectivity with other devices/phones.
3> Don't wanna connect to Itunes for transfer of contents, should happen directly from the computer/laptop. Copy+paste in folders.

_Gooner_

Post #2423 January 2012, 11:18

Quote of user: crazyali1

Well i mainly want some basic features in the Iphone 5

1> Personal settings of sounds/vibration for different environments, like sound "profiles" in other phones.
2> Like the blackberry it should include a tiny light display at the top corner alerting us about calls/texts
3> Compatible bluetooth connectivity with other devices/phones.
3> Don't wanna connect to Itunes for transfer of contents, should happen directly from the computer/laptop. Copy+paste in folders.

Hope so... I hope they have the last feature you suggested!!

combo24

Post #2525 January 2012, 17:28
I can not wait

King_Legend11

Post #265 February 2012, 16:34
i herd it would have 4inch screen A6 Dual Processor and water Proof New Design, 4G Lite etc and my question is How Much will it cost?

smarty_pants

Post #2719 September 2012, 22:19
it has a fingerprint scanner on the home button.... amazing
4inch retina display still fits in ua hands with full comfort
the new camera shoots in panorama + LED flash
ios6 .. world's most advanced mobile operating system
thinner and lighter
ultra-fast wireless net...

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 19.09.12, 22:30.

A_Red_A

Post #2819 September 2012, 23:13

Quote of user: __JAzZ__

iPhone 5 will house the A5 as the main processor which technically is the same chip that currently powers the iPad 2.

The A5 contains a dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 CPU with NEON SIMD accelerator and a dual core PowerVR SGX543MP2 GPU, which means that the iPhone5 can do twice the work at once.

The processor speed will be somewhere between 1.2 to 1.5 GHz, with probably a 1GB RAM

i Phone 5 will be capable of taking pictures in Panorama. It will work similarly to the ?360 Panorama? application in the App Store. It will let you take pictures in a sequence as you move the camera from one side to another, which in the end will effortlessly stitch the images together to create a panorama.

iPhone 5 will have a rear-facing 8MP dual-LED flash camera.

Not really a reason for me to switch from iphone 4 to 5 I don't need all this stuff.

oh you forgot lightning doc and a bigger screen

but to be hounest This phone is just a small improvement over the 4 IT"S A SCAM

Take your old phone make one or two improvements and present it as a new one

Fried_Kamote

Post #2921 September 2012, 06:42
The new map app on iPhone 5 is terrible.

Now android fanboys won't have to tell apple fanboys to "get lost", they can manage that on their own.

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 21.09.12, 06:46.

hansjager

Post #3021 September 2012, 07:09
This is a good example of the new map app

<1234>

This topic has 32 posts, spanning 4 pages.