Worst Service Provider U Ever Had

<12345678910111213>

Quitter

Post #3125 January 2011, 15:36

Quote of user: _PeppeR

Quote of user: _G_T_A_

Quote of user: _PeppeR

Airtel is nice. I have been using it since 2005.. and It s still the best.. I have actiavted sms pack of 15000 sms a month is 67..just..
and moreover, it was just 20 paisa calling A to A.. coz I had friends 2 scheme.. but now I have 1 paisa per second scheme.. coz obviously every service provider is increasing its rate..Its business!

I don't know why do you think airtel is best if you are getting 15000 msgs a month then my bro/sis its guaranteed that you can never use all the msgs. I think you can use max. 1000 msgs & not more than this so think and don't get attracted by such plan
In my thinking they are nothing. They only loot people by providing expensive services. Their 'money taking' is more and 'service giving' is less. I have used it in past. At first, I was also a fan of them but with the passage of time,
they ruined me. When I compare airtel with my current service provider at present, I always find that I was get looted by them ..jus looted....

well o.. I am addicted to messaging and I atmost send more than 1000 sms in a week..
Airtel does give me customer satisfaction..
and there is customer care facility also.. so if you are facing problem then you can dial that number free..
and moreover airtel offers you special offer just for you..

Like I call gujrat numbers a lot.. so they they provided my specail gujrat call scheme..

Its your choice but in my thinking, they provide expensive services, the most expensive services than any other operator in india. But if you are satisfied, then be happy with them

This post was written on a mobile device.

Super_Dear

Post #3225 January 2011, 16:10

Quote of user: __sumit___

i don' think airtel is looting................i........same too wit aircel i think...

t gives data usage of 2 gb of 98. but bro TataDocomo is giving 2.5 gb in jus 60 rs. for 1 month. I am using TD. TD has better plans than anyone in the country. Airtel jus loots. in past i remember that i hav given them 10 rs for one day & they give me just 3 mb to browse. Foolish People. for a week browsing I think they charge 22 rs. & thats also only for night. Looters . .

tatatocomo always doing network problem

Quitter

Post #3326 January 2011, 04:24

Quote of user: Reshmi4ever

Tata( indicom, docomo, v****n mobile), idea and mts are worst service providers in my city..

Hey, why tata docomo ? I think its the best service provider in india. May be you are far from network coverage area but overall it is the best. Its services are cheaper and of quality than any other. worst is only airtel, expensive and looter !

Not at all my friend.. I live in the metro area of my city and its one of the worst service provider in my city..

Can you tell me what services you are getting unsatisfactory from TD

I agree with you that docomo is cheap. But whats the use of it if one cant get proper network and proper services from it. But vodafone and airtel though it is costly, provides superb network ,connectivity and services. Thats why..

Super_Dear

Post #3426 January 2011, 04:30

Tata( indicom, docomo, v****n mobile), idea and mts are worst service providers in my city..

Hey, why tata docomo ? I think its the best service provider in india. May be you are far from network coverage area but overall it is the best. Its services are cheaper and of quality than any other. worst is only airtel, expensive and looter !

Not at all my friend.. I live in the metro area of my city and its one of the worst service provider in my city..

I agree with you that docomo is cheap. But whats the use of it if one cant get proper network and proper services from it. But vodafone and airtel though it is costly, provides superb network ,connectivity and services. Thats why..

ya welcome

Quitter

Post #3526 January 2011, 04:40

Quote of user: XcheekyX

ya welcome

Thank you !!

Super_Dear

Post #3626 January 2011, 04:44

ya welcome

Thank you !!

m ok but airtel better than a vodafone

Quitter

Post #3726 January 2011, 05:10

Quote of user: __sumit___

i don' think airtel is looting................i........same too wit aircel i think...

t gives data usage of 2 gb of 98. but bro TataDocomo is giving 2.5 gb in jus 60 rs. for 1 month. I am using TD. TD has better plans than anyone in the country. Airtel jus loots. in past i remember that i hav given them 10 rs for one day & they give me just 3 mb to browse. Foolish People. for a week browsing I think they charge 22 rs. & thats also only for night. Looters . .

tatatocomo always doing network problem

But not in my city network range is always full here in chd.

HSS_1

Post #3826 January 2011, 05:17
dats right....

Quitter

Post #3926 January 2011, 05:24

May be. This is a network problem. May TD haven't installed towers in your area, but here this is satisfactory.
90% I got full network coverage. & overall they are best for me

jojoy2003

Post #4026 January 2011, 05:24
the worst one is the vedeocon.... aircel... etc..

<12345678910111213>

This topic has 124 posts, spanning 13 pages.