uploading theme problem

Cool_River

Post #114 September 2010, 15:11
i'v Sony Ericsson k750i Mobile... i make themes for it and upload them here...
So, the trouble is that i'v a trouble always in uploading my themes... Although, i croped proper screen shots of my theme... using adobe photoshop.... but when i come here and clicks browse to open screen shots... at that time, both browse buttons for these shots become un-highlighted and i cann't chose or browse these shots of the theme .. and so now unable to upload the .THM file without these screen shots ... Hence, i tried it most the times again and again ... but the success is lower...

can any one help me in this matter please reply. !!!

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 14.09.10, 15:29.

_flipsyde

Post #214 September 2010, 15:17
Try opera browser, still cant upload than , may be zedge does not support ur phone for uploading. . . . .

Cool_River

Post #314 September 2010, 15:26
Thanks ..
may be u right .. but how is it possible so that i'v uploaded some themes before it .. although with much difficulty .. and also uploaded much more stuff on my pro .. as u can view my pro ... but zedge gives the category of my phone including other phones ... can u give some more idea about it...

Reaper_Angel

Post #414 September 2010, 15:36
On zedge you can upload screenshots of .JPG and .JPEG format.
Photoshop extensions cannot be uploaded in zedge...
Hope this helps you

Cool_River

Post #516 September 2010, 07:10
Regards to All!!

yes u right and i know that .jpg or .jpeg formmats must be uploaded ... but i caouldn't find out this problem so what is the metter behind... even i'v a very high speed DSL connection...
my themes and screen shots are of correct extension and i'm unable to upload ... and i denied every time in this regard!!!

if any one can help me out ... Thanks and Regards for his/her...!!!
Although, i'v uploaded 6 themes on the whole .. and i didn't know how they will be ... but i tried again and again for them..

Cool_River

Post #628 September 2010, 05:35
hey everyone .. can anybody on zedge can help about this matter ...

Mcmxc

Post #71 October 2010, 13:55
may be screen shots over then 100 kb

This topic has 7 posts, spanning 1 page.