Option to block a country from FR

<1234567891011121314>

whenimaqueen

Post #916 August 2010, 23:50
Thats why i said "ITS YOUR DISCRETION" at the end of the day you are the one will still decide.

P_U_R_E

Post #927 August 2010, 05:18
i personally cannot believe anyone would actually suggest this! first of all, people are individuals, no one should be put under some negative stereotype based on the country they are from! (that goes for religion, color, etc as well).

secondly- all anyone has to do is change the country they are from. so this suggestion would solve NOTHING.

P_U_R_E

Post #937 August 2010, 17:28
has anyone ever suggested adding the ability to block friendship requests? sort of like how you can lock your gb or PMs. if the ability was there to lock friendship requests too, then it would stop the randon friend requests, and allow you to get to know someone first if you choose, then open requests to accept them. that way zedge is in no way promoting discrimination or prejudice. id like to have that feature!

_Pipz_

Post #947 August 2010, 18:11

Quote of user: PepperMlNT

has anyone ever suggested adding the ability to block friendship requests? sort of like how you can lock your gb or PMs. if the ability was there to lock friendship requests too, then it would stop the randon friend requests, and allow you to get to know someone first if you choose, then open requests to accept them. that way zedge is in no way promoting discrimination or prejudice. id like to have that feature!

very wisely said.. 3 thumbsup

Quitter

Post #957 August 2010, 21:10
this suggestion off pepperMINT is a great idea I know blocking a country is extreme and with all the hassle many of us girls get we needed an extreme counter measure against these idiots.
Having then option to turn off the friendship request is a good idea and hopefully admin will consider it?.

Quitter

Post #968 August 2010, 21:01
As badly as I wanna say, block them, its not gonna work From my experience, the really pervy bad ones make multiple accounts and come back and are also (surprisingly) clever enough to change their locations. What works for me is that I lock my PM to friends only, since strangers have no business PMing me anyway and also since thats where they like to send the pervy messages and I keep my GB open to meet new people. And the posts from THAT specific country I just ignore and so far its worked for me. Then theres also the sticky subject of discrimination that has to be considered. I suppose us women just have to try and not let these A-holes get to us, at least on zedge we have the option to block them....wish real life was that simple.

julay1988

Post #978 August 2010, 21:28
Mmm i dont know, if you leave PM and Gb for friends you get people silent visit you because they cant contact you (and people here seems to get so annoyed with silent visits....) i have flagged them but nothing happens because they annoy me again and again (flagging is not a good option for me) so i decided to leave my pro hidden because i cant stand it anymore, they have to think in better ways to get rid off the nasty people, the control its not enough thats why i dont even come here anymore

_flipsyde

Post #989 August 2010, 13:06
Just watching . . . . . . . .

This post has been edited 2 times. The last edit took place 19.09.10, 14:50.

Quitter

Post #999 August 2010, 13:37
@ _Rahul_ u think half the girls ? its nearer all the girls from what i know from female friends,and seeing as u mentioned the country i can say yes its male Indians that harass,s****l harass and just down right annoy us with constant random friend requests,sometimes the same fool will do it 3 or 4 times by that time i have to block him ,the block the country option wont happen and yes i would block india in a second ,iv had far to much bad experience from that country .
We need the option to turn off the friend request button,And then if these guys get nasty in the GB we can block them or report them and hopefully get them banned .

the way forward is the option i mentioned above,the ability to turn off the FR button..

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 09.08.10, 14:11.

StaRak1

Post #1009 August 2010, 13:55
I wont block India! i have great friends from there! perverts exist all over the world if you don't know! Just lock ur pms and have ur GB only for friends! and i dont get it how people continue harrassing you all when u ignore them and block them! i guess you continue talking to them and maybe you love the attention & then complain about it!

There is also the option of u all complainers leaving zedge think about it!

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 09.08.10, 13:56.

<1234567891011121314>

This topic has 134 posts, spanning 14 pages.