FAQ: Email Validation

1<141516171819202122232425262728>

__LOV3ABL3__

Post #2615 September 2013, 02:42

Quote of user: princiel

please help me to validate my email address,,, plzzz

Hi, to validate your e-mail address, go to
My-account/settings > Account if you're using a computer after log in
m.zedge.net > settings > Account if you're using a mobile phone.
If your validation status says: "Not validated. Resend validation email.
Check your email & click the validation link.

WitchCrap

Post #2625 September 2013, 06:34

Quote of user: princiel

please help me to validate my email address,,, plzzz

or you might as well check the first post here for more details
How to validate?

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 05.09.13, 06:38.

DaNERO

Post #2637 September 2013, 23:02
I didn't get any email from zedge. No registration mail and no veryfiing email. Please help me I am about o pull my hair out!!!

EDIT: And YES I typed in my email corrrectly, didn't blocked email from zedge or hava any mail in the junk folder. And I changed my email in account setting three times now!

Edit 2: Ah and there is no 'resend validation key' Button on the My Account screen! If you changed some content on the side please change it on the support side too!

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 07.09.13, 23:04.

__LOV3ABL3__

Post #2649 September 2013, 22:06
Hi, to validate your e-mail address, go to
If your validation status says: "Not validated. Resend validation email.
Check your email & click the validation link.

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 09.09.13, 22:10.

CNibu

Post #26510 September 2013, 00:55

Quote of user: DaNERO

I didn't get any email from zedge. No registration mail and no veryfiing email. Please help me I am about o pull my hair out!!!

EDIT: And YES I typed in my email corrrectly, didn't blocked email from zedge or hava any mail in the junk folder. And I changed my email in account setting three times now!

Edit 2: Ah and there is no 'resend validation key' Button on the My Account screen! If you changed some content on the side please change it on the support side too!

Check the spam folder of your mail box,there you see the validation link or dont worry buddy after Admin sees this forum thread, they will send you

4labluvers

Post #26630 October 2013, 01:33
I received the validation email but when I click the validation link it opens in a blank page and never validates. Only half of the link is highlighted and copied to the browser so I copied the whole link manually but nothing happens. I have had it send more validation emails and still won't validate. I've even tried 3 different browsers. Is there any way to get this to work?

__LOV3ABL3__

Post #26730 October 2013, 01:54

Quote of user: 4labluvers

I received the validation email but when I click the validation link it opens in a blank page and never validates. Only half of the link is highlighted and copied to the browser so I copied the whole link manually but nothing happens. I have had it send more validation emails and still won't validate. I've even tried 3 different browsers. Is there any way to get this to work?

Hi, usually the validation page just shows the email address was validated and doesn't direct you to any page.
If your validation status says:"Validated" in green font then it is already done.
and if not you can report the same in the below link as it could be because of some bug
www.zedge.net/forum/t/96489/1/

_flipsyde

Post #26819 November 2013, 20:47
3 days ago, I changed email to yahoo id but i never get validation link. I dont have spam filters.
Every time i log in with my yahoo id on zedge, it says "A validation email was sent to ***********@yahoo.com. Check your email and click the validation link in this email."

My id is still under pending for validation, and am unable to sign in gb and pm.

Thanks !

__LOV3ABL3__

Post #26919 November 2013, 23:26

Quote of user: _flipsyde

3 days ago, I changed email to yahoo id but i never get validation link. I dont have spam filters.
Every time i log in with my yahoo id on zedge, it says "A validation email was sent to ***********@yahoo.com. Check your email and click the validation link in this email."

My id is still under pending for validation, and am unable to sign in gb and pm.

Thanks !

Hi, if you been facing some issue with one email address then try a different one like create one in gmail,hotmail etc and still if you face the same issue then you can use the below link to report the same as it could be because of some bug on your profile

www.zedge.net/forum/t/96489/1/

Quitter

Post #27015 February 2014, 04:18
hey i m not able to validate my account. The link sent by zedge to my email is not working

1<141516171819202122232425262728>

This topic has 272 posts, spanning 28 pages.