Unlocking micro memorycard

<123

__Priyanka

Post #2116 May 2011, 18:43

Quote of user: shw33ty

hey guys my sd memory card is locked coz i restored my phone please help me....

well there is process try this it will work,Try to format the card via phone..but in most of the cases it asks for password,if it ask while formatting then use FE explore software ...install it in handset.........goto on C:,system>mmcstore.
send this file to PC via blue tooth and open it using notepad ....see the password...

or another process is, take the mmc out of the phone, restart the phone, then put it back in and unlock it from the mmc app that comes with the phone

_desire_2

Post #229 June 2011, 06:10
For it's need some special device like Unclocker Devices then u can unlock yopur Sd,mmc or whatever type of memory u remove your password..........

Quitter

Post #239 June 2011, 06:43
@shw33ty You need to specify the phone model, because in some of the Nokia devices you can't unlock the memory card on your own if you have lost the password. If you are having a series60 device then follow post no. 21 and if your phone is a s40 device then consult Nokia service centre.

@_desire_2 It's better to go to any authorized service centre than to use those unlocking devices and worsen the situation further.

This post was written on a mobile device.

alostperson786

Post #2422 June 2011, 15:31
I've forgot the code of my memory card and i can't also format it beatse it requires password.. Help me anyone..

Quitter

Post #2523 June 2011, 01:33

Quote of user: alostperson15

I've forgot the code of my memory card and i can't also format it beatse it requires password.. Help me anyone..

please specify your phone model.

Quitter

Post #2616 July 2011, 05:59
take ur memory card to nerar by service center

Aqua_Manish

Post #2716 July 2011, 06:49
Try the software at the link::

<snip Geoff_999> No links to file sharing sites.

@Geoff :: ok Sorry!!

This post has been edited 4 times. The last edit took place 16.07.11, 07:15.

_flipsyde

Post #2820 July 2011, 17:30
Follow These Steps:
Step1: Install X-Plore in your mobile. If you want to download X- Plore search around internet you can download free trail.
Step2: Open your X- plore apps and Press 0(Zero) and check which you have marked the "show the system files"
Step3: Once you done that now go to the following path C:/Sys/ Data/ Mmcstore
Step4: Once you reached there you need to press "3" under option to set it in the Hex-viewer
Step5: See the third column you will able to see a line of code ! TMSD02G (c??"?x???6?2?6?2?6). Just check the character between the "?" it is your password ie: 62626 Note: If you have not set the password, then you will not able to gain access to C:/ Sys/Data

<123

This topic has 28 posts, spanning 3 pages.