left handers are more intelligent ?

<1234>

Quitter

Post #2118 September 2011, 06:56
I love the fact that im a left-hander because I have learned so much due to this.. Nothing has ever been easy for me, but that just made me that much more determined && left-handed people are much more likely to be able to cope with change... because they had to adjust themselves to certain situations because of their are not right-handed .. && people that are left-handed tend to be more creative (it has been scientifically proven) and we see things in a less conventional light so yeah, the answer is yes! *peace to all* but ofcourse its include hardwork

Quitter

Post #2223 October 2011, 23:32
Its true tht a lot of left handed ppl r artist. Only bc da left side of da brain is more artistic, and creative. And alot of left handed ppl r a lot more intelligent. They c things in a differnt way. I myself am left handed. And im a gud artist.
So yeah.

This post was written on a mobile device.

Quitter

Post #2323 October 2011, 23:38
Left handed ppl r more able to adjust to a difficult sittuation bc they r not right handed. Like my self some times my right hand is stronger then my left hand at some times. My point is left handed ppl r better at some things tht right handed ppl r not.

Quitter

Post #2419 November 2011, 09:26
Actually, there's some validity and some misunderstandings about this statement. Well left-handers are more likely to be either smarter or dumber than average person and which is true. just think of it as if you are a right hander and try to write with a left hand same as you write with your right hand. Now if you can do that properly and with the same flow it means that you are intelligent enough to work your brain the opposite way. Its just that some lefties use there brains as right-handers and some work their brains opposite way. its just that there are more statistically lefties found in certain categories thats all. and intelligence does'nt depond on hands its the brain. it does'nt matter which hand you write with, you can be intelligent as a left or right hander if you have a brain and you know how to use it.

wbpwnz

Post #2510 December 2011, 13:56
I am very curious about this topic and i went to search up about this. It is true that lefties make up the extreme ends of intelligence; meaning lefties are more likely to be metally r******d / geniuses. This corresponds to many of the documentaries i have read/watched. Another study is that 20% of MENSA members are lefties, which is a amazing amount; using appropriate substitution of values it shows that lefties are 150% more likely to have high IQs. I searched and found out that many of the geniuses are left handed e.g Albert Einstein(not confirmed but most likely lefty), Issac Newton, Benjamin Franklin, Da Vinci. Some right handed geniuses i searched are Mozart and Beethoven. This is all about how the brain works, you may be a lefty but if you're not a ''true'' lefty which means you favor the whole left side of body for physical activities, your brain still work the same as ''true'' righty.
Some interesting sources:
www.ehow.com/about_5412903_left-vs-right-handed-people.html
www.accreditedonlinecolleges.com/blog/20...proven-benefits-of-being-left-handed/

CrackSh0t

Post #2613 December 2011, 07:03
Iam not kidding I've had a roomy for a lefty. The guy was a g*****n alien.

The only time you see him is when he has his joint with him.

The guy used to write with his left, eat with his left as well as smoke with his left ;)

Right now he passed out clg.

Its all coincidence. They are just as many left handers as there aren't who are an unknown.

abhiknot

Post #2716 December 2011, 05:58
Left-handed people may not necessarily be more intelligent then right-handed people, but their brains work differently. They process information, problems, etc. in a more inherent, different and advantageous way than right-handed people.
left-handers' brains are structured differently in a way that widens their range of abilities, and the genes that determine left-handedness also govern development of the language centres of the brain.

katiekai22

Post #2813 April 2012, 13:03
I can write with both hands but i mostly favor my left. idk if im more intelligent but i noticed that i get did better in school then my other friends who are right handers and i also noticed i think about things diffrently and notice things alittle more. And could solve problems faster. i herd that people who use ther left hand do take thing into more consideration and thought but idk i think it depends on who you are as well.

Quitter

Post #2926 June 2012, 11:11

Quote of user: abhiknot

Left-handed people may not necessarily be more intelligent then right-handed people, but their brains work differently. They process information, problems, etc. in a more inherent, different and advantageous way than right-handed people.
left-handers' brains are structured differently in a way that widens their range of abilities, and the genes that determine left-handedness also govern development of the language centres of the brain.

Abhi again....
Left-handed ppl lade and work more with their right hemisphere of brain, and it is responsible to music, art, imagination, drawing , emotions, thats why in most of the answers here is written that left-handers are good painters
Better artists -yes, but not more intelligent, there is difference
By the way , its not obligatory to be left handed to think with your right hemisphere

this picture is a test of witch part of your brain you use
if u see women spins on right,u use your right hemisphere it this moment
and if she spins on left, u use your left hemisphere it this moment

_YOSEF_

Post #3026 June 2012, 11:27
I think it depends on the person , I know some stupid people that are left and right handed But if you want to work it out in percentage wise then the stats will show left handed because there is less of them

<1234>

This topic has 36 posts, spanning 4 pages.