left handers are more intelligent ?

1234>

Quitter

Post #125 May 2010, 15:42
Leonardo da Vinci was not only an artist , but also a genius in engineering . He was a left handed person .there are too many famous left handed persons . The left hander's brain works in a different way . Do you think it has an effect on the intelligence of a person ?

The other thing is ,the most of the left handers are artist. Do you agree with this ? ?

This post was written on a mobile device.

Quitter

Post #226 May 2010, 20:35
I dont think left handers are more intelligent. intelligence is how well u were taught not what hand u use. left handers are like the goofy stance in skate/snowboarding.

also i have noticed that a lot of lefty's are talented artists. i think this is because there brain has something rightys don't if u try writing with the left hand u (well i) tend to write the letters back to front. mabye not having this is why leftys are good at art.

Quitter

Post #313 June 2010, 14:15
i agree most lefthanders are artist...
but i dont agree they are intelligent as well....
we cant judge intelligent that way...

intelligent comes from knowledge, experience, wisdom, etc etc...

i have a friend who is single handed! yep, he's a right-handed, but after an accident, his right hand had to be amputated and now he's comfortably settling down with his left-hand. So, does this mean that he's more intelligent now than before?

Quitter

Post #419 June 2010, 13:14
look,the thing here is that left handers surely are good artists no doubt about that.........i mean i had a friend once and she used to sketch so beautiful and so fast that we all used to be so astonished........but then again i dont think she was any more intelligent than me or any other person i knew....might be that some of them are intelligent but being a lefty doesn't really prove your supernatural intelligence......

Quitter

Post #521 June 2010, 19:52
left handers are not more intelligent coz considering both left and right handers the left ones are less than right's.

also they are more likely to suffer from language disorders becasue left hemisphere of cerebral cortex is responsible for languag so the lef handers (40% of them) have right hemisphere dominance that's why some disorders happen
some researches also claim that they die young however no doubg they have some potentials which make them skillful.

Quitter

Post #624 June 2010, 17:50
Well,the ratio of left handers to right handers is quite low..ther r lft handers who r mor intellgent than rite handers,but u can observe many right handers who r mor intilegent than left handers..infact inteligence nt conectd with this,it nt an inborn quality,human mind at the tym of birth comes lyk a blank disc nd gradualy imprintd by varus factors with in the invirnment in whch he r she grws..f lft handers nd right handers r put under the same conditions so dat they observ,xpereince,nd face sam things and problems,they wl develop round about sam inteligence...look i'm a right hander bt uncomparable n intelligence.hahaha

pprakashjha

Post #726 June 2010, 19:01
We know that left handed less than rgt handed persons,when any things less in numbers we easily attracted & followed these case who make there well effort we think that left handed is intelligeant.

Hatebreed7

Post #826 August 2010, 10:27
A lot of people think left handed pers0ns are intellegent...and artistic ..Im left handed but I Do'nt think that Im intellegent bc0z I always get l0w gradES in my math subject but Im g0od in mem0rizing,drawing and critical thinking..s0.maybe its true but maybe science cAN xplain m0re aB0ut it

petoetje

Post #94 September 2010, 13:02
I don't think that left handers are more intelligent! My sister is left-handed and she is not intelligent! Not at all!! HAHA!
And not only in my personal opinion! She was not great at school.
An artist? She makes her own clothes and sometimes her childrens' clothes, but I don't think they find it a gift!
She has 4 girls and girls like to shop!

So I find it utter nonsense that left handers are more intelligent and that they are more creative then other people.

Quitter

Post #104 September 2010, 13:06
They are not Smarter Actually They are Very Creative and talented People , They have Gifts , certain gifts that not everyone has , but it doesn't mean that when it comes to thinking they are necessarily Smarter ..

1234>

This topic has 36 posts, spanning 4 pages.