Which is Better Android or Apple i phone

1<34567891011121314151617>19

UncutRivest

Post #3128 January 2011, 17:02
I think people that like iPhone better have never used an Android. iPhone is what I call 'locked.' What it looks is what your stuck with. iPhone hardly offers any customizable features. People get new phones quickly, in my opinion, because they get bored with the same phone. With Android you have the luxury of customizing it to how you want it to look like or how you want it to operate. I have had two iPhones. But, when I had them I thought they were cool as hell. After using an Android phone it truly made me realize how outdated the iPhone had become.

I would choose Android. Android=Future // iPhone=Past

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 28.01.11, 17:05.

kaytebug22

Post #328 February 2011, 17:38
i am a long term iphone user who just got an android. i must say i prefer android. 1. u can change ringtones wo giving apple or att&t more money... 2. there are just as many games ect to choose from. 3. u can put ur itunes music on ur android (with an app)... 4. the browser is WAY superior to Safari in my opinion.... the list goes on & on.... mostly the android does everything the iphone does, only a different user interface. it takes a lil getting used to if u previously were an iphoner... but if have never used either, it won't matter. android works more like using ur computer, u tell it what to do. apple has everything manufacturer specific. u have to buy their stuff or do without. just like hey... what u want a mac or a pc?

dont' get me wrong, i love apple products as well, they serve their purposes. but i'm hooked an android. i miss easy access to itunes, but hey there are other options.

sony ericsson xperia x 10 LOVE IT

kaytebug22

Post #338 February 2011, 17:42
YES ! Uncut I totally agree... android is the future.

change ur backgrounds, widgets are awesome... fully customizable homepages... dont' have to keep ANY manufacturer defaults... unless u have att... u can't remove their unwanted crap no matter what phone u have. blah...

aammy_3

Post #348 February 2011, 17:43
Android is better...

_flipsyde

Post #358 February 2011, 18:00
Android. . . .

This post was written on a mobile device.

UncutRivest

Post #368 February 2011, 18:17
@kaytebug22 Unfortunately you can't really remove any of the 'bloatware' added by manufacturers or cell phone carriers. Thats the whole purpose of rooting the device. But, I'm too lazy to learn how as well as scared I'll jack up my new Evo. lol

Gaelic241

Post #3730 March 2011, 18:17
I'm a big one on the Android phones vs the iPhone. Granted the OS for the iPhone comes across as cleaner or more sleek by default, you are still limited and controlled by "Big Brother" as to what you can do with your phone. As for the Droids the code is open source and being so allows you to do so much more. On top of the apps that allow you to theme or change the appearance of you phone, you can root, overclock adjust the processor to run smoother than it did out of the box. Many Android phones have greater camera features than the iPhone as well. The Droid X has an 8 MP camera with an actual functioning shutter vs the iPhone 5mp camera without a true shutter. The expansion capabilities of the Droid far exceed the iPhone in every way. Even after Jailbreaking the new iPhone, it still can't do what a Nexus, DX or even a Samsung Fascinate can do. I have all three of those phones and rotate between them when new tweaks, mods and themes emerge. My main phone is a Samsung Fascinate that surpasses the iPhone in speed and clarity. With an AMOLED 4" screen, it's crystal clear and super bright. Bottom Line: Android far exceeds the iPhone in every way.

_Mystery_Girl_

Post #3831 March 2011, 02:33
Android 100%

hannaysharru

Post #3917 April 2011, 18:05
for me android

_Anbu_

Post #4021 April 2011, 14:46
Android . . .. .. .

iphone doesnt have flash and auto-focus itself

but its very expensive phone

1<34567891011121314151617>19

This topic has 189 posts, spanning 19 pages.