What makes a GOOD theme?

WoodyWoodsta

Post #17 March 2010, 15:15
What is it that makes a good theme, a theme that you take one look at and download it, a theme that has five stars and has the No. 1 badge with over 10,000 downloads. Is it the colour, button style, logo/icon set... Star theme producers - share some of your knowledge!!!

Quitter

Post #28 March 2010, 15:24
Personally, I do not go for most downloaded, best rated or newest themes. It usually takes me some time to search for a theme that suits my taste. Well, I prefer anime and emo themes. Just recently, I discovered some emo themes created by the same Zedger. Not to say creative, just love the wording. Wallpaper is one of the decisive factors while colour shouldn't be too bright, the calmer the better.

sagarkumar91

Post #33 April 2010, 19:57
Well..the wallpaper matters a lot...and the theme should have normal colours not too bright..having the time and date along with the battery charge % is an added bonus..the ringtones and message tones are not that important..

Quitter

Post #427 May 2012, 15:00
the quality of the theme i like the one that has brighten colors (few well-defines colors) , HD kinda thing and it most look macho but sometimes i prefer the one that has low capacity cause i dont want to waste the spaces just for the theme .. a big NO for that

X_garnet_X

Post #527 May 2012, 16:36
for me i like more graphics about love , nature with clear , colorful images .....a unique one , with nice ringtone
of course i love my own..........the stuffs i made

This topic has 5 posts, spanning 1 page.