Tranferring sis files by blue tooth

haribaasha

Post #128 December 2004, 12:15
I recently got a 7610..have been downloading lot of themes..thought of giving to my friends who have 6600...and couldnt find them in the gallery..only in file manager and there was no option "send to " in file manager....then i realised only jpeg,mp3 items are shown in the gallery and only gallery items can be transferred by bluetooth..f-explorer didnt work either saying the stuff was copywrited and cant be sent...so i renamed the sis files as .jpeg and sent them via bluew tooth..they worked fine!! just a tip to all those of u who had the same problems.....

synaticxx

Post #228 December 2004, 12:25

Post quote:

i recently got a 7610..have been downloading lot of themes..thought of giving to my friends who have 6600...and couldnt find them in the gallery..only in file manager and there was no option "send to " in file manager....then i realised only jpeg,mp3 items are shown in the gallery and only gallery items can be transferred by bluetooth..f-explorer didnt work either saying the stuff was copywrited and cant be sent...so i renamed the sis files as .jpeg and sent them via bluew tooth..they worked fine!! just a tip to all those of u who had the same problems.....

Thank you for the great tips. Next time use the search. This issue is already known by most Zedgers and others. Anyway thanx for your contribution to Zedge. 8)

burekburek

Post #328 December 2004, 14:30
Or use profiexplorer from profimail and send anything without restrictions

burekburek

Post #429 December 2004, 03:46
Hm.. i dont think you can use it to send midis, tried and didnt work without renaming...

This topic has 4 posts, spanning 1 page.