why i write

12>

oldspice61

Post #111 December 2009, 06:29
feelings to be share with like minded. in person their are lots of known faces who listen to obliged, not to enter in side depth of wholeness, feelings of to be __ __ handled with soul not by words or gesture

This post was written on a mobile device.

renorivera

Post #212 February 2010, 20:51
Hmm...i didn't really understand what you just said. Sorry. But to answer the title of your post, i write because i enjoy writing. I may not be the smartest person, but i feel more relaxed after writing down how i feel after a hard day. I also like doodling :-)

Awesomemolu

Post #315 February 2010, 17:01
I m unable 2 thnk like that.its ur reckoning abt topic "reno".its nt a matter u solve ur tensions by writing.bt aparently many causes bhind a particular work.for ex. In our childhood we dont hav a especific worry bt we write bcoz we want 2 pass it.thats why we write it depend our age,thnkng and circumastances. Its nt only my notion. It applied on al human beings.

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 15.02.10, 17:10.

Quitter

Post #416 February 2010, 05:53
I write because I enjoy writing. This sentence does ring a bell. Not everyone writes. So when you're gifted to write, use that talent well. Whenever I read books, I always wonder how writers achieved what they did. Guess I love ideas. There are many ways to present your ideas and one way is write. I can't draw, just can't. Writing is a thing I can manage, at least. Some people do not express their emotions or feelings well verbally, and I'm one of this group. So writing helps me figure out things and clear my mind.

hemoplague

Post #517 February 2010, 12:17
Because I don't know... I just enjoy it. Actually I'm writing an epic novel right now entitled Oracle Series and I also draw the characters on scratch paper, making character designs and revising them to fit their role.
My epic novel is somewhat complicated *laughs*
It's all about demi-humans that existed in the world.

oldspice61

Post #626 February 2010, 17:52
emotions are the innermost feelings of yourself and they comes only, when you are alone, really alone __ __ deserve to be__ __ only then, you really need to write, for you, only for yourself. and this you, becomes feeling, you wants to share this with someone who really understands you

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 09.01.12, 15:43.

Awwthentic

Post #728 February 2013, 13:07
Lets accept it.. somethings can't be learned..it has to come naturally. Writing is one such in-born talent and when you have that in you then put your thoughts and experiences into words. i don't remember exactly when i started writing , all i can recall is me being in school and scribbling my thoughts into the back of my notebooks and diaries. those days i used to just write something roughly...but with time i went more into it and started thinking about those little notes i kept on writing...then it went more deeper , i began to write quotations and poems and then there was no looking back. i shared most of them online too and used many of my own quotes and expressions on the walls i made and uploaded here. i even wrote few short stories, joined blogs. currently i am studying plot construction to refine my writings and do justice to the story i plan to write about. ( i've been scribbling my ideas and how i want it to be till now.)

Writing, for someone like me is a Joy and Im Thankful that i am blessed with it, But it doesn't need any techniques if you want to write for your own. writing helps expressing one step ahead. its like a road you came to following your thoughts. it helps you take out all that is in your mind, your concious and un-concious self too. many people have issues talking and sharing with others and they keep everything bottled-up inside... writing gives you the freedom to express yourself without being uncomfortable, treat your diary like your best friend and see how it does wonders for you.

_t0xic_

Post #825 April 2013, 18:26
i write everything that hits my mind ,it may be heavy lyrics, stories , random poems ,long notes,hilarious statuses and questions etc no matter what it deals with ,you won't be able to read the whole thing and make out its meaning , i don't have any qualities to own a respect ' he's a writer ' no one ever motivated me to write may be coz they don't find it good enough ,i don't write to own a clap ,its just what i do when i'm bored and when i'm free ,it feels good to express the world around us in words

Cyclone_RG

Post #916 May 2013, 21:44
i write because i love to write
i write because someone force to write
i can express my emotion to my diary
i may be motivate by others for improvement
i write because i know to write

GuharisRhade

Post #1017 May 2013, 00:35
I'm like Quitter, I can't draw either. One reason I write is because I'm a frustrated artist. I wish I could draw, but can't. When I was nine, I was given reading tests at school and told I could read like a fifteen year old, so I guess I was always gonna be some kind of writer, and I've published many articles. I think I would be wasting my ability if I did anything else.

12>

This topic has 11 posts, spanning 2 pages.