Download problems and answers

1<404142434445464748495051525354>57

tabby8177

Post #4017 March 2012, 08:21

Quote of user: Quitter

I've noticed some users have problem when they are trying to download zedge stuff .

so i put all these problems and their answers together in just one post !

1) you are trying to download but you get redirected to zedge home page

sometimes this problem happens when you open many tabs if you open just 1 or 2 tabs and still having this problem this time try to reset all of your browser setting !

2 ) if internet explorer closes all the pages

For this problem the best way is changing browser and using firefox and Make sure Java Script is enabled

and try to upgrade to the latest Adobe Flash Player 10 Here is the link www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

3) if you are receiving this warning

"To give all of our users a good Zedge experience, we have to limit how quickly each user can download Zedge content. You have exceeded this limit. Going further, please wait a little while after downloading one item before downloading the next."

dont download more than one item at a time

or if you are downloading just one item don't press download bottom more that once

4 ) if you see back images

there is a known bug with internet explorer 8.0 BETA see Here

5) if you recieve this "Initializing delivery options, please wait..." and nothing happens after waiting for a log time

Clear your cache or Try another browser (Opera, Safari, Chrome, IE8)

if i find another problem i'll update this post

the page is not big wont let me down load

This post was written on a mobile device.

tabby8177

Post #4027 March 2012, 10:17

Quote of user: tabby8177

Quote of user: Quitter

I've noticed some users have problem when they are trying to download zedge stuff .

so i put all these problems and their answers together in just one post !

1) you are trying to download but you get redirected to zedge home page

sometimes this problem happens when you open many tabs if you open just 1 or 2 tabs and still having this problem this time try to reset all of your browser setting !

2 ) if internet explorer closes all the pages

For this problem the best way is changing browser and using firefox and Make sure Java Script is enabled

and try to upgrade to the latest Adobe Flash Player 10 Here is the link www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

3) if you are receiving this warning

"To give all of our users a good Zedge experience, we have to limit how quickly each user can download Zedge content. You have exceeded this limit. Going further, please wait a little while after downloading one item before downloading the next."

dont download more than one item at a time

or if you are downloading just one item don't press download bottom more that once

4 ) if you see back images

there is a known bug with internet explorer 8.0 BETA see Here

5) if you recieve this "Initializing delivery options, please wait..." and nothing happens after waiting for a log time

Clear your cache or Try another browser (Opera, Safari, Chrome, IE8)

if i find another problem i'll update this post

the page is not big wont let me down load

http.//www.adobe.com products/flashplayer/

nagu002

Post #40329 March 2012, 07:34
how to download txts

purpleroses

Post #40430 March 2012, 02:34
[Hi i am trying todownload an image from my pc and then transfer the file to my; phone i have a memory card that i am using I have a samsung intesity II

Naomi369

Post #4051 April 2012, 17:25
I am finding it hard to send a ringtone to my phone,i believe i got the file but i am not seeing it on phone

Geoff_999

Post #4061 April 2012, 18:16

Quote of user: Naomi369

I am finding it hard to send a ringtone to my phone,i believe i got the file but i am not seeing it on phone

Your network blocked direct download. You will have to download to a PC then transfer to your phone.

Naomi369

Post #4071 April 2012, 18:18
thank u for answering

Forkin12

Post #4082 April 2012, 10:37
I put my cell model in also go 2 zedge using my url and stil cant download giues me no option just says view and save not dwnload help plz

Quitter

Post #4092 April 2012, 11:20

Quote of user: Forkin12

I put my cell model in also go 2 zedge using my url and stil cant download giues me no option just says view and save not dwnload help plz

simply click on the save option the item will b startz downloading

picklepaige

Post #41013 April 2012, 07:26
I will downlode a wallpaper and then it goes to steep 2 and ask me to crop it in the box but i cant get it to move...am ng it wrong

1<404142434445464748495051525354>57

This topic has 565 posts, spanning 57 pages.