Download problems and answers

1<323334353637383940414243444546>57

DrDude25

Post #3212 May 2011, 05:01

Quote of user: Geoff_999

@ DrDude25, your network blocked direct download. Most North American networks do it.

You will have to download to PC then transfer to your phone.

How though I dont have a cord to connect my phone to my computer...... do you know where i could get one?

DrDude25

Post #3222 May 2011, 05:03

Quote of user: __Priyanka

Quote of user: DrDude25

I tryed it like 3 times already though...... what could i be doing wrong with the zCode?

Try another ringtone and check.

I already tryed more than 5 that i really liked and none of them worked ...... I even tryed wallpapers...

tamerlani1501

Post #3232 May 2011, 07:39

Quote of user: _NiRaV_

Quote of user: tamerlani1501

Change your browser

To reinstall?

No, use Firefox or Google Chrome

I have replaced a browser on firefox but too problems.

__Priyanka

Post #3242 May 2011, 07:46

How though I dont have a cord to connect my phone to my computer...... do you know where i could get one?

you can get it through any nearby mobile store,just ask him to give a usb cord of your mobile.

Prime_

Post #3252 May 2011, 08:36

OK then try this i m not sure this will also work or not

click ON start or press win key from kyeboard click on run and type %temp% in popup window and click "ok" one folder will open remove all files from that folder hop this work

DrDude25

Post #3263 May 2011, 05:35

Quote of user: __Priyanka

you can get it through any nearby mobile store,just ask him to give a usb cord of your mobile.

Ok would a Walmart work?

__Priyanka

Post #3273 May 2011, 09:18

Ok would a Walmart work?

Yes it could...if not you can get it from where you have brought your mob.

Quitter

Post #32810 May 2011, 09:19

OK then try this i m not sure this will also work or not

click ON start or press win key from kyeboard click on run and type %temp% in popup window and click "ok" one folder will open remove all files from that folder hop this work

brother it work but not properly
try this it will surely help you
just open you C drive then open document an setting folder then click on admin account then open cookies folder and remover all folder in that cookies folder it remover all threads virus containing files
now go back and then click on tools and open hidden files then open local setting folder now you see the temp folder open this folder and remove all files
now your all threads are removed and your browser will get more speed

if you want in easy way then download CCLEANER software from ww.filehippo.com and upload it in your computer j when you going to open your browser then 1stly click on ccleaner and run it one time then also your problem will resolved

Prime_

Post #32910 May 2011, 12:07
The folder you are talking is only used for Internet explorer this can be easily removed by using internet explorer > tools > internet option > (in general tab delete cookies) it can only solve problem of internet explorer not all other browser

and whom i answered he is facing problem in all browser and also in Firefox even he already removed cookies and caches

Quitter

Post #33010 May 2011, 14:19

The folder you are talking is only used for Internet explorer this can be easily removed by using internet explorer > tools > internet option > (in general tab delete cookies) it can only solve problem of internet explorer not all other browser

and whom i answered he is facing problem in all browser and also in Firefox even he already removed cookies and caches

brother but its for all type of browser not only the explorer
i have google chrome and firefox both browser and it works on both of them just try one time you also get the same resuilt
thanks

1<323334353637383940414243444546>57

This topic has 570 posts, spanning 57 pages.