Guideline clarifications please?

Kiwiwolf

Post #11 September 2009, 22:59
Earlier this week I uploaded 50+ wallpapers to the babes section in 400 x 240 pixel size. I did this after studying other acceptable and established uploads from a variety of other members and based the content of my wallpapers on the limitations shown in the other walls I studied. Over the next 2 days 7 of my walls were rejected for what I can only assume were objectionable content after being reported.

Now please don't get me wrong... I have no quarrel whatsoever with the rules you have here or the fact that I had my walls pulled. I admire the fact that you folks acted with such swiftness to see to a potential breech of the rules. My problem is that in the final email I got from the admin staff there was a warning about repeated offences leading to a ban from the site. I don't want that to happen and this leads to the crux of my problem. I'm now paranoid about posting any uploads whatsoever in the babes section. I have read your terms of service and to put it mildly they are more than a little ambiguous. I'm assuming my walls were pulled for nudity yet the only body part which features is nipples and most of the time these are seen through a transparent top.

Again... please understand I'm not complaining about the rules... I just need them clarified. I also have no problem with my walls being removed... if they broke the rules they should go. I allowed the offending items through because they feature prominently in many walls still featured on the site in that same catagory. I thought that was acceptable and that only full nudity or more hardcore exposure was banned.

I'm posting this because I don't want to be banned. I could still get walls, ringtones and videos if I was removed as a member, but I wouldn't be able to contribute to the site with uploads.

Thoughts?

angeliclucero

Post #22 September 2009, 04:30

Kiwiwolf

Post #32 September 2009, 04:33
Thanks but there is no official reply to that thread either. Thanks for your help...

angeliclucero

Post #42 September 2009, 04:35
That was an administrator who replied to that topic. Doesn't get more official than that.

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 02.09.09, 04:35.

Kiwiwolf

Post #52 September 2009, 19:30
D**n. Okay many thanks. I guess that shows just how green I am. Have a good one angeliclucero.

This topic has 5 posts, spanning 1 page.