New! Badge revamp

<123>

Quitter

Post #113 August 2009, 14:42
Actually tom, I didnt understand what you meant..Did ya mean the siteguard and moserator badges? Because our profile badges are the same..

Quitter

Post #123 August 2009, 14:43

Quote of user: Black_Hawk29

Actually tom, I didnt understand what you meant..Did ya mean the siteguard and moserator badges? Because our profile badges are the same..

you have a point there

BABY_YOYO

Post #133 August 2009, 14:46
i'm seeing the same too..

Tincho_DJ

Post #143 August 2009, 14:47

Quote of user: smallville83

you have a point there

No, actually it's different. Your Zedge rank badge is now black with a silver frame. It used to be all silver before. Clear your browser cache and cookies and visit your own profile again.

And yes, moderator and admin badges changed completely, from a blue 5-point star for moderators to a golden 6-point star with wings. Admins used to have a silver 5-point star I think. Now it's a 6-point golden one.

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 03.08.09, 14:51.

Quitter

Post #153 August 2009, 14:52

Quote of user: Tincho_DJ

you have a point there

No, actually it's different. Your Zedge rank badge is now black with a silver frame. It used to be all silver before. Clear your browser cache and cookies and visit your own profile again.

And yes, moderator and admin badges changed completely, from a blue 5-point star for moderators to a golden 6-point star with wings. Admins used to have a silver 5-point star I think. Now it's a 6-point golden one.

thanks for that, it has done it now

Quitter

Post #163 August 2009, 15:26

Quote of user: Tincho_DJ

you have a point there

Thanks Tincho..I see them now.They are great.. Another fine job by the admins. But I'm impatient about the profile designs... Anyway Good Job Team..

NEW_BOSS

Post #174 August 2009, 04:52
they look cool

great job

Quitter

Post #184 August 2009, 06:30

Quote of user: tagman

as a starter before we launch the new profile pages. Nice, eh?

im looking for this nice update

D_0nly_Princ3

Post #194 August 2009, 06:36
its looks great nice admin keep it up . .

Im_Dj_Wale

Post #204 August 2009, 13:50
Nice Work. . .. .. .. .

<123>

This topic has 27 posts, spanning 3 pages.