is math the real universal language????

1234>

LadyFelinine

Post #124 March 2009, 14:47
if aliens exist or et's wich are more intelligent or same as us.. what possibly could be their language.. are they communicating through their minds or they are speaking like us.. and if so they will contact us.. will they communicate through our minds as well or speak like us.. or far more communicate through numbers.. would dat be possible?? what do u think??

mr2_3sgte

Post #225 March 2009, 23:27

Quote of user: LadyFelinine

if aliens exist or et's wich are more intelligent or same as us.. what possibly could be their language.. are they communicating through their minds or they are speaking like us.. and if so they will contact us.. will they communicate through our minds as well or speak like us.. or far more communicate through numbers.. would dat be possible?? what do u think??

LOL you're tripping hard. No one can answer the question you asked. Its a bit like asking how long is a piece of string?

mr2_3sgte

Post #326 March 2009, 01:58

Quote of user: locotto2

w ww what?

Basically, this thread was based upon, since mathematics can be used for everything in our world, as we know it. Is it possible that mathematics could be universal. Thus, through mathematics could we communicate with aliens and extra terristrials/people of foreign worlds?

And i answered, no one can answer that question.

We can only speculate. And there would be thousands of assumptions and ideas.

I'll throw one out. No maths can't be used to talk to aliens/e.t.'s as they can only communicate with animals in particular dogs. evidence you ask, the sphinx in Egypt.

LOL see?!?

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 26.03.09, 01:58.

Quitter

Post #42 April 2009, 16:03
this topic is meaningless for me. I don't have a mathematical mind so I'm sorry. i really want to put 25 words here but it's hard..... though, I'm admiring people who know something that I don't even understand. I'm impressed.... I'm gonna think about this topic.... new thing to learn....

Quitter

Post #52 April 2009, 16:23
If they exist and visit earth, call me I'll translate their words for you.

Seriously, WOW.
They will communicate through numbers ? That's really something, Interesting Idea but I can't see how is it possible. If they happened to be more smarter than us (humans) I'm sure they will be able to develop a "universal translator" then it will be easy. But if not, it will probably end up with aliens and humans communicating through "sign languages" like how the mute and deaf communicates . ( even this one will be hard, really ! )

Until now alien existence is still a theory, we'll know the answer to your question when "they" are here.

Quitter

Post #62 April 2009, 16:35
if they really exist i think they are far more smarter than us ... maybe they r already watching us and laughing for our not that 'bright' technology ... i hope they dont blow us up one of these days .. just because they r bored...

Quitter

Post #79 April 2009, 12:11
well if they exist...nd use maths to communicate..
i wnt be their best friend......
am nuts abt numbers......
as for the intelligence part... if they find earth b4 we find their planet...
den dey are more intelligent... other wise.... we are more intelligent if we find their planet first..

Quitter

Post #810 April 2009, 17:38
yea
math is every thing it should be the language of this age
every think is going by it's rules

Quitter

Post #910 April 2009, 17:42
if aliens exist that would be the coolest thing ever happen,their minds could be like computers working by math rules ,we might be friends with them

_Furian_

Post #1010 April 2009, 18:29
The only universal way of communication is body language and gestures

I have no idea how aliens would react to more complicated signs, but you can't leave much room for error with a bow and a small present as a sign of good will or suddent moves and loud noise for expressing hostility. Those things should be commonly understood whereever you go.

As for mathematics, I really don't know. Sure, you might be able to solve complicated math problems with a buddy that doesn't understand a word you are saying, but expressing your thoughts that way might be slightly problematic. Perhaps images and sound would be more suitable for that task.

Besides, if extraterrestial lifeforms could invent space flight then I'm sure they would be able to find a way to communicate with other races they might encounter

1234>

This topic has 38 posts, spanning 4 pages.