do u believe in faith?

<12345>

toastthemost

Post #1113 June 2009, 17:38
Although I believe in faith, it is hard to prove something through faith, hence the definition of the word, that means it is belief without need of proof. Nietzsche said, "Faith proves nothing. Anyone visiting an insane asylum can see that." I don't believe that faith in God is belief in a mythical creature, or (just) consolation to the human soul; it is the explanation to everything. God is the first and last cause of everything. Faith in God has no origins in organized religion, but it begins in the heart. This faith does not only offer consolation, but it provides direction, knowledge, and a foundation for the human soul supernaturally. You don't have to believe me, because faith is the step you make by yourself towards that which cannot be proven.

This post was written on a mobile device.

Silver_Pheonix

Post #1215 June 2009, 13:38
Faith's sometin or somone u truly believe in. And to take God as ure Lord, To sheppard u and lead u. But i do believe in the sayin "Evil truimhs when good men do nothing." its hard to believe in somtin that u cant see, hear or touch. But thatz were faith comes in. U know that when u were litle. You were high in on the tree branch. And when u jumpd. Dad was there 2 catch u. So we just have 2 believe.

geLLies

Post #1315 June 2009, 13:49
Faith, by its very nature, begins and ends in the realm of the unseen. It is conviction supported by evidence concerning things we do not know by experience. By faith we accept that the invisible things of God are behind the visible universe. By faith we hope for a home in heaven, though we have never seen that paradise..

Faith is also the principle by which Christians live. From the time a young person first considers the evidence for his faith, then renders the obedience of faith that makes him a Christian, then grows daily in his knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the Lord's will, lives a holy life, becomes spiritually mature, and develops a character more and more like Jesus, until finally he, as an aged, faithful saint departs this world to enter paradise -- every step he takes on life's journey that is pleasing to God is a step taken in faith. Every step taken without faith is sin. "For we walk by faith, not by sight." (2 Cor. 5:7)

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 15.06.09, 13:51.

angeliclucero

Post #1415 June 2009, 14:06
Please read the rules before you post in this section
www.zedge.net/forum/t/40143/rules-for-zedge-intellect-posts/

Quitter

Post #1516 June 2009, 14:53
Yes. Faith is something that you believe in. It gives you the courage and strength to look forward and be positive in whatever challenges you undergo in your life.

ROMEL1984

Post #162 July 2009, 08:49
More than anything else. I believe it's our decisions, not the conditions of our lives,
that determine our destnity. Happiness can de defined, in part at least, as the fruit of the
desire and ability to sacrifice what we want now for what we want eventually. Develop the winning "BELIEVE IN FAITH..............

Quitter

Post #1710 November 2010, 01:29
of course i do...
that's what keep us going on, everyday, right?
through thick and thin....life is a test! if we dont have faith, how should we overcome our daily problem?

i guess many losers in this world dont believe in faith...that's why they failed...

_Muslim_

Post #1810 November 2010, 02:00
Faith is the reason which we are created for as Allah The Almighty said in the Holy Quran :

"O humankind! Verily!
I have created you from a male and female,
and have made you nations and tribes that you may know
one another. Verily! the noblest among you in the sight
of Allah is the most God-fearing. Verily! Allah is The Knower,
The Aware."

The noble Qur'an, Al-Hujrat (49) : (13).

leodine

Post #1917 November 2010, 04:13
behave or do not post
snip / Behnam_

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 17.11.10, 04:23.

Pink_rose29

Post #2021 November 2010, 04:32
yeahh..i do elieve in faith..

when you hav faith in everything for example wen u are aiming for something, just hav faith and u can reach it...
for everything is posisible if u hav faith in hm.

<12345>

This topic has 46 posts, spanning 5 pages.