zedge 3 years on

<123

barmysharmy

Post #215 February 2009, 19:39
i want it to be friendly not perverted and a dating site.

And there is flood lods of p**n
And its not a mobile site as such now its a p**n site.

From videos to wallpapers and themes
ive even hured s****l noises as a ringtone before and now txts that are so rude its un true!

zgorres

Post #228 February 2009, 14:23
I dont know what to say Spud!!! There is nothing more I could add.

This coming Feb 20, will be my first year here in Zedge. I'd like to reminisce those days when there was zedge connect. Trying to get in touch with those "friends-of-yours, friends-of-ours" stuff. Well, it was more lively those days. But, I cant say that it is not now. Well, of course like other zedgers, I too, adjusted with the new environment. I did try usng the forum once in a while or, at least, oftentimes just to get the feel of it. Or visit zedgers profile, I mean P.R.O.F.I.L.E.s (with "S") cause there are alot of beautiful ladies here..ooppss.. I know I Know Spud, this is not a dating site..but I cant help it..it's better to appreciate those lovely profiles..paintstakingly made...and artistically done..whew! too much gibberish!!

Seriously, I do have one thing to say about Zedge. Please could you be generous to put a monitoring system wherein one who download and vote our upload/s can be monitored. Thank you!

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 09.02.09, 10:19.

highonasscrack

Post #2314 February 2009, 03:24
It was much more fun and happening unlike now
I used to get excited to log in to zedge after school or work..
Spend more than 1o hours online..
But now it's a bore..
it's only because of my friends here that i'm logging in..

Overall...Zedge used to be a better place..

Quitter

Post #2428 February 2009, 17:26
i started this thread,
since i started this thread ive been diagnosed with depression,
i have now rejoined and the help im gettin from nice people on here is incredible.
i never realised there were so many nice people on here
ive had people who say they dont understand but just wanna listen,
also people who know what im going through right now, and know what to tell me to do for the best.
thanks to you all
mark w

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 01.03.09, 20:35.

Quitter

Post #252 March 2009, 05:14
No one makes you come on here, you decide yourselfs.......... if it is as bad as you say, when you delete your account, why do you come back?

Quitter

Post #263 March 2009, 08:04
ive come back to talk to nice people, so i can get better, hopefully get back to being the nice person i once was.
ive had my breakdown now, im trying to focus on the future, should have seen that coming when i fell out with you, cos believe me, i dont fall out with many, all on here, were cos i had me problems just round the corner, if id known i would have left for a while.
then i wouldnt have to face being followed everywhere like i am now
and trace the original post was written by a very sick also confused man.
i am no longer than man, i bitterly regret some of my actions on here, and if i could turn back the clock i would, ive lost the best thing ive ever had in my life that hurts.
but im gonna try to be a nice guy again like i was once, if people let me, thats why i kept me name.
thanks for listening .......

This post has been edited 2 times. The last edit took place 14.03.09, 17:40.

MiMi_May

Post #275 March 2009, 02:40
what to say?? even the one who started this thread had already gone.

i'm new here by my joined date but i knew this site and been around for years before singing up. i found most of zedgers here are nice and friendly but some are quite cold or real jerks i expect nothing from people i've never met in person. this is why i have no one in my friend list.

i'm here to enjoy discussion in the forum and uploading stuff. i think zedge is still a cool place but depend on your point of view and objective of being here.

ll_Nabila_ll

Post #285 March 2009, 10:48
I've been here for a long time and I always thought that Zedge is a very nice place, but sure it's not perfect...
I would say that the forums are the thing which most needs criticism... I have been participating in the forums only a few months ago..... and I noticed that most topics are boring and meaningless (though I wrote in some of them myself!!)... most of the "popuar" topics require a one word rpely.... and this is very easy to do so ppl write in those topics just to increase their posts.......... I feel that the forums are becoming very boring so I'm not participating in them very much as I used to do..

<123

This topic has 28 posts, spanning 3 pages.