why do love fade

<12345678>

coolakshay233

Post #6120 April 2012, 08:33
Love never fades
True love never fades because in true love you are true to yourself and other person. And believe in that person.
Alot of things are said abt love but love is something tht goes on and on, overcoming all problems

This post was written on a mobile device.

im_wOt_im

Post #6220 April 2012, 09:20
"I've learned that you cannot make someone love you.All you can do is be someone who can be loved.The rest is up to them."

LovesSnDs

Post #6321 August 2012, 14:42
i would never understand this. how can you "un-love" someone? how does love fade away? it just disappears? the feeling is deleted? even if the person changes, don't they both change? don't they learn to get along? how does that happen? who will explain that to me? well, not so important anyway cause the word "love" is from now on forbidden from my vocabulary. i don't need a man to make me happy! i can make myself happy and money will help me too. so i'll let "love" fade and vanish for as long as it wants and with other people who get that!

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 21.08.12, 14:43.

Quitter

Post #6429 August 2012, 12:38
- LOVE; iznt reeaal soo how couuld it fadee . . Well once upon a time love waz real but people today make it soo fake that the only type of love is heartbroken love ! '. .

Quitter

Post #652 September 2012, 21:43
Love fades coz f jealousy,selfishness,s**x. People juz say dat dey r in lov bt it is nt so. As soon as sum bad incident occurs wid dat person dey once loved,dey start hating dem. Nwadays people r more intrstd for s**x.dey giv it da definition f love. Dey can hav s**x wid da person.bt wen dey start living wid dem,gradually tension starts..it is coz dey had nvr lovd each oder. Love is sumthn wich has no unique definitn. In today 's wrld ,it is rarely found.

This post was written on a mobile device.

_Poppy

Post #6631 December 2012, 09:00
I don't believe love just fades away. True love grows stronger with each day, year, decade. Passion fades away, but never love. Respect, care and friendship builds on top of it in time, but love will always remain there.

The love that fades away is the adolescent love, that's not really love. Is just falling in love in a short amount of time with a large amount of people. It's usually shallow and like all shallow things, it never persists in time.

I've loved a man for half of my life. Things didn't work out for various reasons, but that didn't make me love him less.

The person who said that love is intense, i don't agree with that. Like i said, passion is intense and that's what we experience in the beginning. Love comes after that. And it stays there for a long time.

__LOV3ABL3__

Post #6722 January 2013, 05:12
True Love never fades away no matter how much differences u have.If you trust & believe in each other you can come over any situations. Don't bit around the bush give time n things will work out automatically. Communicate effectively with no past grievances and try to look at the positive part of the relationship. Don't force yourself into it think practical & have faith that your love will get on right way just wait & you will definitely will find way to get back your partner the same way you saw his/her the first moment you ever saw each other but a little effort & realization is required

the_nexus

Post #687 February 2013, 17:23
As the rest of the human emotions,love IS a chemical inbalance.It can last longer or shorter.Happines,of course,is associated with love and it is also said that is as rare as summer snow.And IF happiness is so rare,why don't you soak in it as much as you can?When it ends,come both to term and end the relationship on common accord.Some people ruin this with marriage and children.
For example,I look at my parents.They are married for more than 13 years and there are no romantic feelings between them.It doesn't last as long as people believe it does,but it lasts long.

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 07.02.13, 17:24.

xFragileHeartx

Post #693 May 2013, 04:55
because they stop to love someone due to some reasons.. such as they found someone else that they think or feel that someone treat them better than their current partner..

__LOV3ABL3__

Post #7031 July 2013, 05:30
Love fades only when it was never real , genuine , true and from the heart. It fades with passing time, loses its glamour and half the time its not even genuine, just time pass and fun for most people .

True Love never Fades, it stays, always, deep in the heart, no matter what the distance, no matter what situation, no matter what hurt you had to go through ...No Matter What...!!! But Only if its Real/Unconditional and Not Fake...!!

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 31.07.13, 05:31.

<12345678>

This topic has 74 posts, spanning 8 pages.