why do love fade

12345678>

mika_el

Post #116 January 2009, 11:35
of love, affection and respect
love is the most intense feeling, but of the three it is the one with the shortest life
why is it so????
is it because we love the personality of somebody at a stage of his life and as his personality evolve with time and this is why love fade gradually as the person changes???
is it because we admire what we do not really know and when we come to know this person more we are deceived???
is it because of the effect of time, is it because of the distance????

but when love is not shared
love hurts, love scars
love wounds and mars any heart

shooji

Post #225 January 2009, 07:37
There is no such think called love for me,when you meet some one,man or woman,when you feel or you think you fall in love,you will feel so many confusing and crazy things,you care him or her,you jeaolus,you mad,you envy, you cry,you laugh,you happy for her or him,you sick,you even die for the some one you love,you will do everything to make her or him happy,even its against your will,after all that things in the end you realized you only can find "sacrifice", but this is the main part "the greatest,the biggest love who people can give to some one its a "SACRIFICE",so when you ready to love someone you should ready to "SACRIFICE" too... When youre not ready to SACRIFICE youre not ready to love,so dont so easy to say "i love you"......think about it.... (Originaly from me SHOOJI)

This post has been edited 3 times. The last edit took place 30.01.09, 06:09.

This post was written on a mobile device.

AbgrXenda

Post #326 January 2009, 11:46
In a matter of fact, love does not limited to time, love once started it never end, love depend on a full trust of the heart and mind, but what might end is the feeling of passion or desire or admire from one person to another because of the absence of the trust and the wrong definition of this feelings that it is love,

From the beginning of the relationship, one of the couple or both of them define the meaning of the feelings shared as love, while both of them does not trust each other with the full meaning of trust,

One person would start give the trust to the other, and I said start giving, so it does not take a full place of trust, just a start, and by taking further steps with this trust, less boundaries are limiting the other person, they might lose this trust because of a mistake depend on the personality, then your mind will feel hurt, or lose the trust because a mistake depend on the soul, then your heart will feel the hurt, both of your heart and mind should trust the other person, both of them should agree that this is the one, and only one, and there is no other one

Of course to go through all of this you should admire or feel affected with the other person, and the other person should feel the same, it must be mutual, a one side love is not a love, because your heart and mind does not trust the other person, simple because he/she does not feel anything for you back, but it is just an attraction or affection,

People should define the love with its true meaning, and it is a very huge unlimited meaning, no boundaries, freedom mixed with happiness, that never end, caring, giving, priority, and you name it?

It is not once your heart beat fast means you fall in love, and not once you didn?t sleep because thinking of someone means you are in love, just take a Tylanol or Panadol and you will fall asleep, this is a kind of feeling that your mind and heart should define it,

Don_Juan911

Post #46 March 2009, 11:08
people make it fade to me love it's like a flower keep pouring the water and its gonna stay pretty 4 ever

talking conversations are the maintenance of everv realtionship and dont hold any thing inside just try

Quitter

Post #58 March 2009, 21:25
everything in life is reason. knowledge is gained by what we learn from mistakes we make. poor judgement of a mind that has not gained by trial and error often leads to one making poor decisions about what they like and or love in another. eventually one will learn to think before jumping at the first opportunity. Science believes that humans have no power over love and they say that people fall in love for various different reasons like smells, body type, eye size and colour, 1.618 rule and many other

Quitter

Post #68 March 2009, 21:30
in the end love fades because of either party not being willing to give to the pressure to adjust or change. a flower is seasonal so no matter how much water you give it, winter comes and it is long gone and dried out

_fashionista_

Post #711 March 2009, 17:50
]In a matter of fact, love does not limited to time, love once started it never end, love depend on a full trust of the heart and mind, but what might end is the feeling of passion or desire or admire from one person to another because of the absence of the trust and the wrong definition of this feelings that it is love,

From the beginning of the relationship, one of the couple or both of them define the meaning of the feelings shared as love, while both of them does not trust each other with the full meaning of trust,

One person would start give the trust to the other, and I said start giving, so it does not take a full place of trust, just a start, and by taking further steps with this trust, less boundaries are limiting the other person, they might lose this trust because of a mistake depend on the personality, then your mind will feel hurt, or lose the trust because a mistake depend on the soul, then your heart will feel the hurt, both of your heart and mind should trust the other person, both of them should agree that this is the one, and only one, and there is no other one

Of course to go through all of this you should admire or feel affected with the other person, and the other person should feel the same, it must be mutual, a one side love is not a love, because your heart and mind does not trust the other person, simple because he/she does not feel anything for you back, but it is just an attraction or affection,

People should define the love with its true meaning, and it is a very huge unlimited meaning, no boundaries, freedom mixed with happiness, that never end, caring, giving, priority, and you name it?

It is not once your heart beat fast means you fall in love, and not once you didn?t sleep because thinking of someone means you are in love, just take a Tylanol or Panadol and you will fall asleep, this is a kind of feeling that your mind and heart should define it,
[/color][/i][/quote]

Kant1920

Post #813 March 2009, 16:05
love doesn't fade...wheather it is in the pit of your stomach or in your heart,however the passion and the excitement can go due to a number of things, after the 'Honeymoon period' then this is where you could say 'real' love is sustained and if it isn't then it starts to dwindle

Quitter

Post #918 March 2009, 17:50
LOVE is indeed COMPLEX

Many people do not understand love: how to give, measure, feel, or test it? And like all things not well understood people confuse, manipulate and avoid it! This is just my opinion, so allow me to draw you readers into my thoughts on WHY DOES LOVE FADE? Follow my lead.

Personally I don't think LOVE FADES. I think l**t, fad, and drug induced euphoria fades. Men meet a ripe and s**y carefree young woman and think they are in love! This is l**t. Some people try h***********y because it is the most (popular) radical movement at this time! This is fad. Some people feel they have a state of ectasy in a club corner shooting up in their veins! This is an illusion/ addiction. This is drugs. The problem is not LOVE, it is our perception (theories)(inadequate mind calculations) I say renew your mind and stop conforming to the world.

True LOVE conquers ALL:
Sounds corny but ultimately TRUE
Prime Example: Jesus death on the cross (perfect love) he restored us all (should we accept Christ and live in discipline with GODS law) The greatest commandment is your LOVE vertically (with GOD) and horizontally (with mankind) Remember in the Bible: LOVE is not jealous, bold, unkind etc.

Experiences shape our perception of things (abuse by a boyfriend, rape by a parent, betrayal of friend, etc.) some people don't move past horrible crimes of the heart and judge everyone they meet according to such [their past experience] personally I feel this is a common situation which inhibits a person to grow in love beyond a barrier (shield or wall) so to speak. Forgiveness is key. No one is perfect. Pain comes with this life we share on this planet. Control your emotions, do not let them control you!

Remember that time is the revealer of truth... recondition your mind, then your heart will follow! Blessing and abundance to all, love caramel [kiss kiss]

This post has been edited 2 times. The last edit took place 18.03.09, 17:54.

d_critic

Post #1022 March 2009, 10:03

I think, love fades because of different reasons. Some of which, have already been expressed here. And I guess, like everything, love tends to, or indeed, will fade or change.

Like what klsf said "love fades because of either party not being willing to give to the pressure to adjust or change"...

Thus, we must be ready to keep up with the change. Otherwise, every single thing invested in love or in a relationship will just go in vain. To do so, both parties should exert efforts to keep the love growing and going in the right direction. And both should be committed at that.

I must say though, that before anyone decides to do that, one must make sure or at least, determine first, if his or her love is worth fighting for.

'Coz, in my opinion, no one would really wanna be fighting an already lost case, is there?

And as what AbgrXenda and _fashionista_ have said, trust, must be present.

Otherwise, one will not only be fooling others, but his or herself as well.

Which should not be the case, be it for the sake of love or not.

--- Lea NiƱa

12345678>

This topic has 74 posts, spanning 8 pages.