Smartphone Softwares :-)

<12345678910111213>

viral19851985

Post #4125 August 2009, 20:17
hey dude can you do m a favor I don't have any game on my mob for nokia E71 pls can you put it on zedge so I can take 4m the site??????

This post was written on a mobile device.

spratheep

Post #4230 August 2009, 08:42
Users cannot upload Games in Zedge

its all what the website has already ..thats it

viral19851985

Post #4330 August 2009, 19:06
Then what should I do for the games pls dear suggest me yar even I don't have good software pls man

sam_scorpio

Post #4427 September 2009, 11:58
AccuWeather is great software shows GPS info as well.
Its a freeware

Google Maps Nice software it really show me where i am going on Map. Cool

sam_scorpio

Post #4527 September 2009, 11:59
Phone Torch
MSN Messenger
Step Counter

VzlaNinjaX

Post #461 November 2009, 00:57
Resco Bubbles ... Amazing Game With sensor movement

Quitter

Post #4727 November 2009, 23:34
UCWEB browser is really a fantastic brower.

rahul4757

Post #483 December 2009, 09:19
Nimbuzz...

Nimbuzz Mobile lets you call, chat, message, and send files on the go, for free. It combines all your buddies from Skype, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, AIM, Google Talk and more. One login, one contact list, all accounts.

Light Control...

Light Control is a keyboard and screen backlight manager...

SymTorrent...

SymTorrent is the first and currently only BitTorrent client for Symbian OS. It supports downloading multiple torrents at the same time, is capable of both downloading and uploading and can save the status of your unfinished torrents, so you can resume the downloads after restarting the application. You can also check the status of each file inside a torrent along with several other statistics and properties during download. Torrents can be started from the browser, and selecting the files that are downloaded from multi file torrents is also supported.

YFTP...

YFTP for Series60 is the long awaited FTP client for the Nokia 7650 and 3650. It is a simple to use but very powerful FTP-Client for these NOKIA Smartphones.
Now you can upload any kind of pictures or files from your Nokia directly to any FTP-Server. This can be used to publish photos immediately on your Website, to transfer files into your companies headquarter and for many other purposes...
The user interface is intuitive to use and follows the Nokia style. You can switch between the local and the remote file system to get an fast overview on the files on both systems.

UCWEB...

You can freely browse both websites and WAP sites with UCWEB quickly.
With the hottest built-in quick links for recommended websites and WAP sites, you can smoothly view these sites directly without having the hassle to type in the web address.
UCWEB supports Baidu, Google, Yahoo, and other popular search engines to provide a easy and quick way of getting what you want even pictures and music.
With the use of advanced media file compression technology, graphics would be enhanced with high quality and clarity, and media playbacks would be smoother and more lively.
With the use of advanced media file compression technology, graphics would be enhanced with high quality and clarity, and media playbacks would be smoother and more lively.
With some of the cool and commonly useful tools such as emails, RSS, bookmarks, file storage space; it provides a convenient way of organizing and managing your personal information with synchronization to share between mobile phone and PC.

fschaudry

Post #499 December 2009, 09:01
nice shares.'*i m using nokia 6120 classic.......i m in searh of softwear who protect data on my mobile 2 share

uzair1991

Post #5012 December 2009, 20:39
Total Recall Is the best software for recording the calls while talking to anyone. It is for nokia S60 phones.
The link for downloading it is

www.funmazacontent.com/mobile/mobilesoft/s60v3/total_recall_2.1.1(funmaza.com).zip

copy the whole above link till .zip and paste it in the browser to download it

This post has been edited 2 times. The last edit took place 12.12.09, 20:41.

<12345678910111213>

This topic has 125 posts, spanning 13 pages.