Browsers, browsers and more browsers ...

1<91011121314151617181920212223>53

kiko_king

Post #9111 September 2009, 20:06
By speed(from slowest to fastest):
-IE - too slow.Inapropreate for eficent working;
-Firefox - I use the lates version,but it's still very slow.Mozzila is very good good at cleaning bugs,I'm sure the next version will be a lot faster;
-Konquer - Not too bad.Easy to use;
-Opera - I love the speed dial function and design.Simpe,and quick;
-Element - Fast,cool...You can add widgets an other browser extentions to it just like firefox. elementsoftwere.co.uk
-My favorite!-Apple Safari - Fast,cool,simpe,Samo with Chrome.

o0xRosiex0o

Post #9213 September 2009, 13:45
Yeah I tried IE8 its sucks.. even worse than IE6 for real guys.. it has many errors.. and they installed some new scripts.. like in-browser windows media, maps.. and stuff.. still I even ditched it.. I use firefox 3.5.3 its the best I ever met till now.. Chrome? well i noticed that chrome runs web-based flash games really good.. but in terms of loading and traffic.. it's really unstable.. and not all pages appear in correct way.. try mig33 (after loging in) of fanbox.com they totally go crazy on chrome and opera..

Almost forget 3.5 and above Firefox browsers also include the incognito mode now.. its called Private Browsing and can be strated from the tools menu or simple click CTRL+SHIFT+P

Guys have you heard of ORCA? Well its also created by Avant.. and combines the powers of firefox xD and look at this hybrid monkey!! omg it makes opera look like junk..

well since orca is still beta.. it (looks terrible) but the performace are awesome.! try it from here!!

www.orcabrowser.com/release/obeta.exe

This post has been edited 2 times. The last edit took place 13.09.09, 14:22.

nimaaa68

Post #9315 September 2009, 15:31
u know my friend...
opera is the best...
& firefox is second...
chrome is so weak...

o0xRosiex0o

Post #9415 September 2009, 15:42
opera is fast but its stability is junk! ^_^ try accessing java applet sites.. and like site builders and in-web image editors and more.. they get bugs like no other!!

^_^ Safari is awesome!! but still avant made better speed with me.. although both have great stability..

will firefox I say is most business efficient.. due to its little features.. like popup filter.. and adblocker

xD but you cant really say what's best if you didnt try orca.. orcabrowser.com

o0xRosiex0o

Post #9516 September 2009, 15:29
I'm so evil xD I just created the best adblocker file ever.. and also placed fan boy's blank remover.. so guys here's what to do to get the BEST (Fastest, most secure, and ad free) browser on EARTH!!

download Opera 10 now available from opera.com
and then Download and follow the instruction in this file www.mediafire.com/?emjymzocnkd

^_^ Have Fun!

Quitter

Post #9617 September 2009, 15:24
opera the best.... thanks friend........

o0xRosiex0o

Post #9717 September 2009, 18:52
Guys nice news.. Opera turns out to be still new... and if we measure Firefox experience progress to opera.. Firefox progress used to be sux.. it took a while till firefox raced to be knows as the best browser.. however it took opera 2.5 years to release a worldwide known fastest browser ever..

Fastest most secure and most customizable is in fact opera.. but there's one little thing..
since opera is acting alone .. and new.. there are not much INTERNET Giants willing to create plug-ins or compatible tool bars.. otherwise which is more likely. that opera doesn't find current plug-ins good enough.. since they WILL slow down many features in opera itself.. Firefox for now is more used because it has plug-ins and it's supported by current INTERNET economy but soon when opera reaches its ultimate innovation level .. it will conquer..

the thing is.. browsers have to deal with other companies such as Adobe, Java, Microsoft, and other web language companies.. in order to stay updated with their latest versions. in other words to create a faster browsing system.. its not enough that the faster browser is created, there should be a new universal language.. that can clean out have the trash in the current web language by compressing each feature into a simpler shorter.. and stable
commands...

besides.. new browsers will depend in dimensional environments soon.. where HTML will no longer be the host.. but the client language.. hosted by a more convenient language.

(( wew I feel crazy all of a sudden )) O>O am I too fictitious?? lol

o0xRosiex0o

Post #9819 September 2009, 07:04
Guess what guys ... the official Element Http://elementsoftware.co.uk website turns out to be a genuine Mass Froud.
Element Browser is a real browser used to spread out a Backdoor Trojan Horse!

This is what I had anyway.. and guess what.. only Kasperski and Avira Detected that nasty thing.. it was a Boot-up Trojan Backdoor Virus..

downloaded from the official site..

and guess what the support forum is closed.. and there is no way to contact the official team..

the site either been hacked.. or it is simply a huge froud.. I hope the current users of Element Browser read this.. and take extra caution using it.

Quitter

Post #9920 September 2009, 21:17
i use opera, fast & easy

Quitter

Post #10025 September 2009, 15:28
I am using mozilla firefox and I love it

1<91011121314151617181920212223>53

This topic has 522 posts, spanning 53 pages.