nokia N95 8gb theme problem

12>

romiiio

Post #120 August 2008, 22:46
hiya i have a nokia n95 8gb. when i download themes from zedge for the n95 8gb after transfering the themes to my phone on installation the theme says its not compatible. i dont understand why i get this problem. is there anybody else who gets this same problem? is it my phone or is it the themes?? could it be the n95 themes causing problems as the n95 8gb has a slightly bigger screen and different firmware and software etc. please comment and help thanx in advance.

angeliclucero

Post #220 August 2008, 22:58
Just click continue anyway. That is standard message when installing 3rd party apps.

This post was written on a mobile device.

romiiio

Post #324 August 2008, 00:27
hiya thank u very much for ur reply. See what the problem is when i did that and saved the theme it gets stored somewhere on the phone but does not appear in the theme section and i'm unable to set it n use it. So its useless. If only i could create themes for my phone that would be soo cool. Thanks angel x

MysteryGurl99

Post #424 August 2008, 00:53
Instead of installing the theme directly, try copying the setup to ur memory card. Install any phone browser (I'm using Yucca Phone browser) and check out the E drive (memory card) 'cuz that iz where u saved the setup. Run the setup and the theme will be installed. After that u may delete the setup as u don't need it anymore.
If still it isn't appearing in themes, restart ur phone. And if not even after that, maybe u're really downloading some incompatible stuff. So, better check out something else (there must be huge variety here at ZEDGE) or create ur own theme right here at Zedge.

romiiio

Post #531 August 2008, 00:11
thanx rozy but zedge doesnt allow me to make themes for ma fone nokia n95 8gb .it says zedge theme maker cant create themes for ur phone.

MysteryGurl99

Post #66 September 2008, 04:30
An application named 'Pic2Theme' could be helpful for ya, I guess. I dunno if its compatible with N95 or not but its really worth consideration.

I hope I'm not frustrating moderators

I'm sorry if I did. Am just trying to help him a bit 'cuz I know how it feels like when u don't have a theme of ur choice

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 06.09.08, 04:33.

romiiio

Post #710 September 2008, 00:35
thanx rozy for understanding my pain! Its like i have the gud themes but they dont work on ma phone and the ones which work they are not done properly by the ppl who made them! So if i create my own theme then i can get exactly wat i want and also upload it for others to download and enjoy! But zedge wont allow me to create themes for nokia n95 8gb now aint that a shame and a half! I really hope this pic2theme works! Thanx again rozy in advance and i'll let u know if it works x

MysteryGurl99

Post #813 September 2008, 21:10
U're welcome
Shame and a half?!!!
Is the application helping u?
If no, here's one more
'Theme DIY'
This one works on N95, so I hope it'll work wid N95 8GB too.
Can't giv u the site link here Its illegal.

edicanzee

Post #92 October 2008, 21:22

Quote of user: angeliclucero

Just click continue anyway. That is standard message when installing 3rd party apps.

i dont now where is manager aplication do you now you

SherlockH4

Post #107 October 2008, 13:59

Quote of user: romiiio

hiya thank u very much for ur reply. See what the problem is when i did that and saved the theme it gets stored somewhere on the phone but does not appear in the theme section and i'm unable to set it n use it. So its useless. If only i could create themes for my phone that would be soo cool. Thanks angel x

Your phone I think can only have 17 themes installed at once, if you have more than this delete some, then re-install the ones you want that are not showing.

12>

This topic has 15 posts, spanning 2 pages.