Whats your opinion on Friend Collectors?

<1234567891011121314

Aqua_Manish

Post #13130 July 2011, 06:18
Collecting Good and Genuine friends is a good thing...
But adding them only to increase your friend count is the worst thing...
You should stay in touch forever...in their good and bad situations supporting them...

p_yuki

Post #13230 July 2011, 06:36
you guys are just tools that i used... << just got it somewhere in youtube... well what's the point if you have many friends? the question is are they trustworthy? having few and trustworthy is enough

Quitter

Post #1335 August 2011, 15:53
Im sure there's many different reasons. It could be that soneone has low self esteem and it's a way of giving themselves a boost, but they dont feel enough courage to talk, a bit like the people who just used to listen in on CB radio. I try to see how many they have and make a judgement on that.
Kind Regards
Blue

This post was written on a mobile device.

Quitter

Post #13427 May 2012, 14:46
attention seeker? could be maybe they got nothing to do except to push the button and send the request or mayb they thought that they can only start a conversation after he/she become his friends its not weird cause we're different the way we think, communicate, and yeah the main thing, we have different cultures so dont mind of friend collectors.. just set in ur mind, tats their way to start a conversation

rosesNclovers

Post #1358 July 2012, 13:33
Friend collecting.. Somehow that term seems like it was generated out of negativity. We humans were given many gifts...creativity....voice......the ability to hear...feel....express....love....appreciate... Perhaps someone you never talk to said an encouraging word and had no idea they did and you benifitted from it. "but wait a minute he/she's just a friend collector" HAHA! What is the harm so long as nobody gets hurt? That's my opinion about it anyway. Have a beautiful day everybody

xFragileHeartx

Post #1363 May 2013, 05:26
Absolutely one friendly creature not all love to "collect" friends because some just love to live in their own world you cant say that the friend collector is the one in "blame" side when the decision is in your hand whether to accept it or decline

gLeedisgood

Post #13720 July 2013, 17:30
I don't think they do any harm to society. I always accept a friend request even if I haven't chat with her/him before. If they want to chat with with me afterwards then I'm glad, else.. is also okay. Maybe some ppl find it cool to have a great number of internet friends. I, on the other hands, find a small group of close friends much better

__LOV3ABL3__

Post #13828 July 2013, 21:25
Well I hardly converse with people here so mostly I reject so many requests each day as I don't add them because I know i won't have time and don't want to be unfair but I definitely reply to the messages where some one needs help from me however there are many people who are not that out spoken like other should be ignored in a better way rather reply rudely " Ignorance surely Helps to a stranger rather getting rude"

Quitter

Post #1393 August 2013, 08:53
Friendship is a relation that i think every one value alot,because all other relations involve atleast some kind of expectation,but friendship when true,is alway free of expectations..keping a large number of friends in real life is quite difficult to give proper time to them,but in net it is comparativly easier..though i personaly believe and prefer less number of friends in real life as well as in net, so that i could give them time,though some time i feel net friends very unique and that give a sort of spiritual satisfaction that i hav'nt ever felt in real life friendship..i personaly don't just collect friends but those who collect alot of friends i don't cretcise because that depends on collector own mentality,thy well be feeling happiness in doing so,so we must respect them also..

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 03.08.13, 09:02.

<1234567891011121314

This topic has 139 posts, spanning 14 pages.