Whats your opinion on Friend Collectors?

1234567891011121314>

Keiichi_Niwa

Post #12 April 2008, 03:21
I recently receive so many friendship requests from unknown Zedgers randomly.

But, when I check out their profile, the number of friends they possess is more than 400 to 500 or even greater in just one week or one month.

I also saw some of these 'Friend Collectors' rarely chat with the friends he/she requested. Some also have all of his/her friends are only made up of females or males.

So, what's your opinion on these 'Friend Collectors'?

_shahahah_

Post #22 April 2008, 03:29
yea i got them too. i think some are just here for the numbers.
but some do hv gd frens that they chat wif. afew gd frens and many casual frens.
the most numbers of frens i saw was 4400++ w**f
no way they chat wif all of them
nonetheless i think they can do watever they want.
but they wont get me on their collectibles list.
unless shes h**t.

Keiichi_Niwa

Post #32 April 2008, 03:35
[quote="S*****h"]yea i got them too. i think some are just here for the numbers.
but some do hv gd frens that they chat wif. afew gd frens and many casual frens.
the most numbers of frens i saw was 4400++ w**f
no way they chat wif all of them
nonetheless i think they can do watever they want.
but they wont get me on their collectibles list.
unless shes h**t.
[/quote]

you're right, shah. i already saw a Zedger who is able to collect to this outrageous number:

????? has 7822 friends. (3891 M / 3931 F)

But, the Zedger is already banned now.

Dongzi

Post #42 April 2008, 03:43
Friend Collectors? What a new term..
I'd term them as Zedger Collectors?

I have no idea why Zedgers sent friendship requests for no reason. Some of them requested friendship even before chatting with you.

And, the weirdest part is, I approve all friendship requests, without even checking out who they are. Guess I'm also weird in a kind..

The fact is, I do not really give a d**n to what other Zedgers are doing here, so long as they don't cross the line, more importantly, they abide by Zedge rules and regulations.

BTW, why do they bother about "collecting Zedgers"? Is Zedge gonna award them some sort of like "The Most-Number Friends" of the site or what?

Keiichi_Niwa

Post #52 April 2008, 03:49

Quote of user: Pseudo_Key

BTW, why do they bother about "collecting Zedgers"? Is Zedge gonna award them some sort of like "The Most-Number Friends" of the site or what?

You're right, there's no such that kind of award in Zedge.

If it did exist, then all Zedgers would start to collect friends.

So confusing...

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 02.04.08, 03:52.

_shahahah_

Post #62 April 2008, 03:50

Friend Collectors? What a new term..
I'd term them as Zedger Collectors?

I have no idea why Zedgers sent friendship requests for no reason. Some of them requested friendship even before chatting with you.

And, the weirdest part is, I approve all friendship requests, without even checking out who they are. Guess I'm also weird in a kind..

The fact is, I do not really give a d**n to what other Zedgers are doing here, so long as they don't cross the line, more importantly, they abide by Zedge rules and regulations.

u right pseudo. no awards for most number of frens or watever
i cudnt be bothered if i hv 10 or 1000 frens. im jus having fun zedging and making frens
and oto. try getting 25 words man. the rules.

_cHOpStiCKs_

Post #72 April 2008, 03:53

Quote of user: kaylee90

You're right, there's no such that kind of award in Zedge.

hahah agree tat theres no such tat kind of award...
but they do tat cuz they want ppl to tink tat they have lots of frens cuz theyre popular... or theyre cool and stuff...

Dongzi

Post #82 April 2008, 03:54
To add to that, I did come across a Zedger who told straight that he was "collecting" friends at Zedge. Why did I know? Cos right after he sent friendship request, he texted and said so.

Who? Sorry, can't recall the person at all. I've got short memory, one thing, another being, after that particular first chat, he never approached again, neither did I bother..

Could it (collecting friends) be habit? They got so much obsessed with requesting friendships that they just could not help clicking on "Send Friendship Request" every time they meet a Zedger. After all, there are over 6 millions Zedgers yo..

Fried_Kamote

Post #92 April 2008, 04:03
Remember the 25 word minimum rule please

Sera_phine

Post #102 April 2008, 04:04
Many times ppl just ask u for friendship
then u accept it
then what else??
he / she never contacts u again.
So he/she is just on ur friend list
n that's it!
u r the one who has to make the first move to contact (say hi or whatever) to him/her.
U know it sucks!!!
SO,
dont ask for friendship if u only wanna add ur friends to 1000!!

1234567891011121314>

This topic has 139 posts, spanning 14 pages.