To the users of K850i

12>

XxNeVeReNdSxX

Post #121 March 2008, 09:40
Hi every users of K850i...

Any comments for yr K850i???

U are free to write the good & bad or pros & cons of ur K850i here.

Coz i'm planning to get one. Do u all suggest me to get it???

Plz help...thank you...

Quitter

Post #221 March 2008, 09:45
what cellphone u have now

PhantomDesign

Post #321 March 2008, 11:48
I'm happy with it, noticed some times it took dark photos in doors. Haven't noticed this since updating though and if it does can just use photo fix.

The buttons are a bit small and took a bit of getting used to for me.

When i first got it i noticed the battery life was very good, however i'm not sure if i'm just used to it or what but seems average again now.

XxNeVeReNdSxX

Post #423 March 2008, 09:58
I'm havin a Nokia N73ME & a SE K610i. Want to get this K850i by next month. so i nid the users of K850i opinion...hehe...

The buttons R not a prob to me...wat i seriously mind on is the battery life, the picture quality, the system, stability of the firmware & the music player as well as the speaker too...

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 23.03.08, 10:01.

PhantomDesign

Post #524 March 2008, 00:13
With the latest firmware the media player is a lot better (the UI was very slow before with a lot of songs).

Battery life is pretty much average.

Picture quality i think is very good, at the start the pictures were dark indoors but something has changed (new firmware?). I have been in clubs and taken photos- the photos come out fine on auto settings. Be careful with hand positioning though- i think if your hand covers the light sensor- even a shadow will cause a bad photo. There was a good review on the k850 camera compared to n82 and n95 on mobile review which should give you some sample photos.

I'm no pro at photography, i just wanted something i can take a photo with when out and about as i don't have enough pockets to carry a camera, phone, keys and wallet when i'm out. So for me it's good enough. Although, it is slow to take photos tbh.

Not sure what you mean by system?

Stability of firmware i think is quite good. I hear a lot about a lot of bugs but i have not run into any?

Media player wise i can't really say as i haven't used it much yet. The battery life when running it seems good. Quality wise i'm unsure, quite like to compare it to the walkman phones with the k850 and a media player. See what it's like.

XxNeVeReNdSxX

Post #624 March 2008, 07:05
Ooo...ok...i will be getting this phone if it is the new firmware. wat is the new firm ware version???

htcfan2013

Post #729 March 2008, 16:16
Do everything you can to have it with FW 037,my K850 got the famous BROD bug that auto-kill the software with the 031 FW..

ying2

Post #821 April 2008, 02:59
what do u mean by FW 037 or 031? not very good in the software part. how to fix it?

had updated mine but the colour for the pics are still bad. Pictures with flash on are still not that good.
phone been crashing as in restarts and reset automatically. Battery life not that satisfying.

zep_soy

Post #94 June 2008, 22:02
how about the brightness? i just bought mine recently.. and compared to my old SE w850i.. i think the lcd of the k850i is dimmer

KEVINEIRE30

Post #1012 March 2009, 06:50
Please can someone help asap my k850i media player loads to 99% when i turn it on then all files music, pictures and vidoe show 0%. I can access these files in my file manager under the memory card folder but media player is empty.Tried master reset anybody have any ideas as i have alot of music stored on memory card and media player was handy when out jogging. Please help

12>

This topic has 13 posts, spanning 2 pages.