Joined: 22 Sep 07
hay plz can ne one help me how to delete themes from nokia 6120 classic.i hv tried to delete it from app mgr bt no avail...because the theme i wanted to delete wz not there.....wt do i do now?????/plzZZZZZ
Joined: 20 Jul 07
Try this.Open Gallery,find All files.You can delete any file.
Joined: 18 Jan 08
A lot people seem to be having trouble uninstalling themes on the newer S60v3 Nokia phones.
Here is a guide on how you can delete those theme files and recover valuable space on your Memory Card.
1. Connect the Phone to the Computer using the Data Transfer mode. The mode where you can access the Memory Card as a Removable Drive mode.
2. Make sure that Hidden Files and Folders are visible. If they are not, heres how you can enable this option.
Open My Computer and Navigate to
Tools > Folder Options > View > Show hidden files and folders
Check that option and click on apply.
3. In my computer Navigate to your Memory card drive. In the Memory Card, there will be a Hidden folder called Private. Inside that, there will be many folders named with differend numbers and letters. One of these folders contains all the themes inside a folder names import. On 3250, the theme folder is 10207114. Maybe it may be the same folder on the other phons also, if this is not the folder, just search for "Import" and Navigate to that folder.
My Computer > Removable Disk (the memory card) > Private (it's a hidden folder) > 10207114 > Import
4. Inside the Import folder, you will find various folders with names like dc60815d47351ce2. Each of there folder corresponds to one theme.
5. Open each folder and you'll see in the contents 4 files: a settings file, a .mbm file, a .mif file and a .skn file. The 4 files have in their title the theme name.
6. Find the theme you want to delete, and delete the Folder containing the theme.
7. Delete all the themes you want to delete, Eject your Drive .
Joined: 28 Feb 08
Its Very Simple ... ........... Use App manaegr and just remove theme you want ... not v hard . so simple in app manager.
Joined: 27 Feb 08
the themes are not in the application manager.. thats also my problem
Joined: 19 Jul 05
I had a problem like this before. ..
Where did you store your theme?
Save your themes in phone memory!
Joined: 27 Feb 08
in my memory card i have 1g and the phone memory is just small..
Joined: 25 May 07
Go setting > Data manager > Application manager.. den find the file u wanna uninstall or remove
Joined: 8 Nov 07
I had the same problem... Try this: install the same theme again but in your phone memory then you will find it in the app manager and remove it. It worked every time for me and it's very simple.
Joined: 25 Oct 08
in most cases theme's files is named themepackage. what can i do???
This topic has 18 posts, spanning 2 pages.