Parents or your beloved??

<123456789>

nicavcordova

Post #7126 January 2013, 01:20
Well I will choose my parents. For they have been with me ever since I was born. And I believe in true love, that if we are really meant for each other we will end up together and my parents will support me thus I will not pick any of them

This post was written on a mobile device.

__LOV3ABL3__

Post #7226 January 2013, 01:33
I would say both relations are equally important for me so i wouldn't make a choice between my parents and the guy I love as my parents are unconditional as they have been supporting me with all i love it so when it comes to selecting my life partner I would say I wouldn't have to make a choice as they will be glad if I am happy with my beloved so both relations goes hand in hand for me so can't think ever to make a choice with this 2 options

Quitter

Post #7328 August 2013, 12:42
Both of them have equal importance in my life.... I cant leave any of them.... I love my bf.. but that doesnt mean i'm gonna leave my parents for him... even he's too nice that my parents will not have any problem in accepting him for me...

Quitter

Post #7421 November 2013, 14:35
both of them is imp on one hand we have our parents who gave us birth who loved as unconditionally who do everything for us n forgive us no matter how much big your mistake is
and on the other hand beloved one for whom our heart beats who we treat us very imp part of life and whom u think as your life

StupefyDuo

Post #7512 January 2014, 05:17
When im in love, basically my lover stay in my mind for like 24/7 and yeah im proud of my loyalty but from the past record of my love life, my family is the one that stay beside me and never give up on me where else "my precious lover" left me and let me through all those hard day alone.. from the lesson that i learned, no matter what, FAMILY come first

_Emerald_

Post #7614 January 2014, 12:15
Both are so important for me & because i am married so my husband comes first but it does not mean my parents are not that important...They stand by my side no matter what & so as my adorable husband

lio10j

Post #7719 February 2014, 08:41
Really, one would hope that they would never have to chose.

But in the event that a choice would have to be made I would chose my parents. They brought me onto this planet, why should I turn my back on them. Yeah, it's my life to live as I please, but blood is thicker than water (unless you had a bad relationship with your parents). Honour your mother and father.

JusticeForAll

Post #7819 February 2014, 18:39
why are everyone so concerned about their parents? even they chose each other over their own parents. that's natural. it doesn't mean you don't love your parents anymore, it means only that you have found someone who is worth even more for you. and it's a really good thing. after all how would you be able to live your life with someone you don't love more than anything and anyone else?

Quitter

Post #7930 March 2014, 13:04
I think parents are someone who made you see this world and you have their part in your soul, and they are the most important in life for you, taking care of them in their old age is your at most responsibility and you should do that because even they did cared you in your childhood. Childhood and Old age are two different sides of one coin. When it comes to your love, then I would say it is also important because you gonna spend your whole life with that person. But real fun of life is in being with Family. and Family includes your Love and your Parents too

_Aleekz_

Post #8014 April 2014, 00:02
I love both but for me it's my other half....My parents did an OUTSTANDING job in raising me to be the man that I am today and if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be the father that I am for my children...It's time to move on from the first family I had and raise my own...But of course, never forget where you've come from...

<123456789>

This topic has 81 posts, spanning 9 pages.