Parents or your beloved??

123456789>

mayank_25

Post #113 January 2008, 19:58
Hi guys n gals,
well u will find it somewhat awkward but i have seen that pupil leave their parents for there beloved.. what u think about this?
THIS IS RIGHT OR WRONG?
WHOM U WILL SELECT?
ONE WHO LOVED U FOR PAST 20 YEARS OR ONE WHOM U LOVE FROM JUST 2-3YEARS? THINK ABOUT IT

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 13.01.08, 20:02.

This post was written on a mobile device.

cherryblowfish

Post #213 January 2008, 20:03
hahah that;s sad but i guess that person didn't like their parents much x]

i would choose my parents cause they had to put up with me for 15 years. =P
And my beloved is stupid.

Quitter

Post #313 January 2008, 22:12
Why should you have to choose between the two? One can surely love their parents and their boyfriend/girlfriend or spouse. Besides it is a different kind of love one has for their parents vs. the love one has for their boyfriend/girlfriend.

Ratouschnikova

Post #413 January 2008, 22:23
I´ll always decide for my love I couldn´t forgive myself if I would let go the one I love/maybe missing the chance to have a happy life with him,only because my parents dislike him or something.And if your parents truly love you,they´ll take you back,even after your relationship failed,or they simply don´t like the partner

Quitter

Post #514 January 2008, 00:16
Thats a hard question cos personaly i love my gal very much .. but i never tought that i might be in this situation. I realy don`t know what i would choose

Quitter

Post #614 January 2008, 01:41
I would pick my love. Not close at all with anyone in my family so that doesn't bother me. Be 100% sure with your decision so that when things go wrong you won't have any regrets.

ghuulam

Post #714 January 2008, 06:25
Both the relations has equal significance, one cannot deny or escape from the associated social and moral duties. It may varies with cultures and societies but the theme remains the same ... to sustain the balance

Love is such a magnificent thing that it never falls by sharing, so there must be no competition to choose the best answer, each and every relation has its own meaning and category of love, it never effects or conflicts with others, there might be difference of attitudes but always possible to resolve though sometime it seems difficult

One must know what's the meaning of love and how to implement ... otherwise always messing up with relations

Quitter

Post #814 January 2008, 06:37
oh com' on parents have no match. If you leave your parents for your beloved then you will leave anyone cuz parents are with you giving you love since you were born & there love is forever. SO if you leave them for someone who met 3 years ago or 5 years but parents no way no match ..
what I think where I place my parents I can't compare anyone with them there is no one in the world who can b compared with your parents.
I miss you mom !!!

Brwnboi5

Post #914 January 2008, 07:02
Ur beloved u can choose & it's liable 2 b a different 1 next wk or next yr anyway!
Ur parents u culdn't choose & they're yours 4 life!!

Parents 1st-ofcourse!
Without them , u wouldn't b here....

Quitter

Post #1014 January 2008, 17:52
i guess that kind of situation is weird! if your parents and your mate love and understand you, they probably wouldn't put in a position where one has to decide whether i like my eyes more or my mouth/nose/ears sorta thing! if they know you well and they respect your space and accept your decisions.

worst comes to worst, if this kind of situation ever happens to me, i'd take my parents' side. they want the best for me!!!

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 14.01.08, 17:56.

123456789>

This topic has 82 posts, spanning 9 pages.