Discuss Your Hobby

<1234567

Awwthentic

Post #614 March 2013, 07:20
Im Quite Moody when it comes to Hobbies. i love to do everything, for most and it depends upon my mood what i do when. Listening to Music is an Exception, i do that all the time... Almost! Apart from that Reading, Writing, Dancing/Singing, Playing Games Or making something creative depends as i said. Working on Photoshop gives me extreme pleasure because i am just so fond of learning new things and trying them out and i love to make wallpapers and sometimes do some designing for myself. Cooking is also one of my favorite thing to do and keep trying something new from time to time. Apart from these i love sleeping and dreaming and spending time alone thinking and reflecting on things. Love Talking too... Can keep yapping for hours Friends and Families to Pets and even to Moon, Stars, and Flowers because i believe they listens and responds in their own way...Can't Prove it but I feel Good

Quitter

Post #6212 March 2013, 17:03
my hobby is collecting coins...collecting coins gives me information about Various currencies of various countries .... it makes me fell Awesome... And i have collected coins from more than 50 countries...

This post was written on a mobile device.

<1234567

This topic has 62 posts, spanning 7 pages.