Discuss Your Hobby

<1234567>

Quitter

Post #513 January 2012, 16:24
Its Body Art/tattooing
Its not just a hobby but my passion, i design stuff, i make skin my canvas , tattooing gets me a high, its where creativity, science and human emotions meet.. to keep update with the art i review tattoo sites online, buy ink, needles, wipes, etc online and also meet future clients who would be interested in body art..

neo_X_ank

Post #523 January 2012, 17:33
Ambigrams n Anagrams, m quite fascinated about those.Designing, reading, creating algorithms to find symmetry and create it.
Next comes reading.. Fiction, Philosophy, Self Help, anything except syllabus And I prefer reading it over everything else.

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 03.01.12, 17:37.

_FRAGRANCE_

Post #5328 January 2012, 20:39
i free time i use to play playstation...basket ball is my all time fav..friends use to call me sharp shouter...some time use to paint but i know i am so bad in that :-)but i enjoy a lot during painting session...night rider...use run byke in night..:-d

Quitter

Post #5410 February 2012, 02:45
I am a Software Developer Guy...Waking up early for jogging....liked to work hard....late night on every saturday...loved to work as SiteGuard...listening music...long drive loved very much...loved to watch volleyball n to play also....Loved to do Coding in WPF...n designing too....

Quitter

Post #5524 February 2012, 10:43
Well, I like a little bit of everything...that might sound a bit cliche, but oh well. My hobbies include, but are not limited to: rollerblading (never grew out of it), drawing, expanding my music tastes, writing short stories and poetry, reading about psychology, being out in nature, and spending time with people that make me smile.

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 24.02.12, 10:44.

Mirzafarhanali

Post #561 March 2012, 23:45
Singing is my best hoby.i love singing.i heard songs all the time.i like akon as a international singer.i like rahat fateh ali khan,sonu nigam,atif aslam and klash khair as bollywood singers.

This post was written on a mobile device.

Macciber_

Post #572 March 2012, 00:45
Like to go through videos, news, books related to Cosmology..
When I suddenly have nothing to do i try wondering at the sky.. and the heavenly bodies out there..
Astronomy is my passion...

charlesjohn123

Post #588 January 2013, 04:46
My Hobbies are Listening music,playing games, drawing and cooking ,reading books.I like very much reading to
computer programming related books.

Quitter

Post #598 January 2013, 05:04
hobby, well i love making people smile, thats good enough hobbie for me,lol, making people laugh, smile, forever isa great felling wen u know u have made sum1 happy after a har day!!!, always great felling!! lols and makes me happy too!!, smile forever people!!!

paintbOx

Post #6020 January 2013, 07:44
hobby hobby hobby hmmm got so many...sports, photography, listening to music, singing, dancing, eating laughing, making ppl laugh, spread love, hug, sleep, what else ooooh of course breathe & live

<1234567>

This topic has 62 posts, spanning 7 pages.