Discuss Your Hobby

1234567>

Quitter

Post #113 December 2007, 17:12
Tell us about one of your hobbies. Remember there is a 25 word minimum.

One of my hobbies is gardening. I love to grow flowers. I am fortunate to live in Houston where the climate is warm 8 months out of the year. My favorite flowers to grow are Hibiscus and Orchids. They are well suited to Houston's warm, humid weather. The great thing about Hibiscus is that you can pick the flower in the morning and it will last all day without having to put it in water! Below are some pictures of some of my flowers.

Quitter

Post #213 December 2007, 17:19
LOL which 1 i have more that 1 hobby but a hobby i like is sport love football, cricket, rugby, badminton, snooker and boxin and there all mi faviorates snooker is a more relaxed sport but fun and the rest ar realy good 2 lol play all 4 of them atleast once a week i enjoy it and it keeps ya fit

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 13.12.07, 17:25.

Averus

Post #314 December 2007, 17:26
one that I call hobby maybe martial arts , but i don't like fighting , I just love to practice it and discuss some technic we had , ussually with different style or other martial art .
I do pencak silat, it's our traditional martial art on my country

it's fun though, but many of my friend just thinking the fastest way to beat people (they become the champion) and of course, we still practice to sharpen our technique, but with many reason I guess ,

ako2wanted

Post #414 December 2007, 18:51
In a loner. I am satisfied with my books, magazines, any reading materiasl that are worthwhile. Surfing net for latest book online, check emails for upcoming gigs and jam with my friends playing lead guitar for a certain band. I don't have a particular or own band coz I'm easily get bored with usual music genre.

I play online games a lot, from Ragnarok to Ragnarok 2, play Dota with my lousy neighbors, leveling up with my close friends at Rapelz and do some online business with Paypal using my account at Guild Wars.

I do collect anime series, like Bleach, Naruto, Kaze No Stigma, Samurai X, Flame of Recca and lots more.

I also have dolls of them.

HusnainCheema

Post #520 December 2007, 13:48
One of my hobby is to use internet when I m free of all types of activity I just turn on my computer and start using internet on it in many sorts for listening music for forums and for reading news or playing games online and chatting

JackyCola3

Post #629 December 2007, 13:40
I have a lot of hobbies but i love to drive my motorbike
I love to feel the wind and of course the adrenalin!
The best time for a ride is in the summer,when the sun goes down.
So when im sad,angry.. i take a ride and then im feeling better
This hobby is very important for me ... so thats the reason why i hate the wintertime...too cold for driving

for_bid

Post #74 January 2008, 08:01
My hobby is to listen to good music. my mood determines which music i play at that time but my favourites have been country cools, jazz, reggae. Music is my no. 1 way of relieving myself of stress. Music is my soul. I love dancing salsa. I love swimming eventhough i cant swim. I always sit at pools and watch other people swim and that fulfils me

Quitter

Post #84 January 2008, 09:09
My hobby is listening music but nowadays my hobby is zedging.Now everytime i listen music im sitting on web.My other hobby is mobile phones.I love Mobiles especially Nokia phones.I love phones and everything connected with it. I love Martial Arts to but i dont like to kick someone or punch hard on someone's face but i love the moves and esp. the ones in which i kick ,punch and defense altogether really fast and i have black belt also

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 04.01.08, 09:13.

dacrist

Post #94 January 2008, 09:13
my hobby is day dreaming about my bibi Cristiano Ronaldo..
i'll search 4 new picture of C.ronaldo..i watch over the c.ronaldo video on youtube..sing a song 4 c.ronaldo..aww..!
and make some drawing art.sometimes i'll create some potrait of c.ronaldo..

aww..!what a great body...

sketcho

Post #104 January 2008, 09:44
I'm quite moody, so my interests change a lot. But there are some things that stay as they are.
I like walking. When I'm feeling down, I just take a walk across the city (alone, while listening to music) and eventually it makes me feel much better. I also do that when I'm stressed and under pressure. It's a kind of meditation for me.
Reading is also one of the things I enjoy. I like symbolic books, or books with serious subjects. Happy and cheerful things usually annoy me.
Another way of shutting my mind up is playing the guitar. But I haven't been doing very much of that lately...
Besides that, I don't have much time left, since I spend the most of my day at school, or somewhere out with friends. I'm pretty outgoing, but not a party lover. I prefer pub - atmosphere.

1234567>

This topic has 62 posts, spanning 7 pages.