The meaning of life?

1<456789101112131415161718>

wardah9

Post #16117 August 2012, 04:10
I think life means to Run. Its like a race in which whole creature of Allah participate n try to achieve their goals.someones trying to achieve both wolrd n heaven, some├Ânes trying to achiev just heaven ,some trying to achiev wosld.

This post was written on a mobile device.

__LOV3ABL3__

Post #1623 March 2013, 22:53
Life is a constant battle for survival. As we grow older, the rules change on daily basis.
Our mission is not to escape, but to survive,
Not to deal with triumph, but to deal with failure,
Not to run away from fear, but to face or master it.
It takes courage to keep on fighting.
So if you feel like rules have shifted one step higher,
Deal them with greater faith and never ever surrender.

fungsmut

Post #16315 March 2013, 14:08
Life is what you make it. How you choose to do what you do, the decisions we make each and every day. These become the driving forces of who and what we become, life. If you would have gone to med school instead of joining the army, would things have been any different?, well perhaps but still those choices you have made ever since you could have molded you into yourself, thats life.

Cyclone_RG

Post #16415 March 2013, 17:26
I dont think i care much about life .... i think casualy n try to move on ...happiness may come ... or may not whatever the life takes ... i just accept everything ...

Quitter

Post #16512 April 2013, 00:54
Smile, not cry.
Being happy, not suffer.
Sing, not scream.
Sunny day, not storm.
Light, not darkness.
Happiness, not sorrow.
Healing, not wound.
Dreaming, not discredit.
Rebuild, not.
Peace, not war.
Love, not hate.
Start again, not give up.

I made my choice...
Live, not die.

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 12.04.13, 16:30.

_M4st3r_

Post #16614 April 2013, 18:28

...to live every day like it is your last and to do your best at everything that comes before you
...to be always satisfied
...to live, go to school, work, and die
...to participate in natural human evolution, or to contribute to the gene pool of the human race
...to advance technological evolution, or to actively develop the future of intelligent life
...to compete or co-operate with others
...to destroy others who harm you, or to practice nonviolence and nonresistance
...to gain and exercise power
...to leave a legacy, such as a work of art or a book
...to eat
...to prepare for death
...to spend life in the pursuit of happiness, maybe not to obtain it, but to pursue it relentlessly.
...to produce offspring through s****l reproduction (alike to participating in evolution)
...to protect and preserve one's kin, clan, or tribe (akin to participating in evolution)
...to seek freedom, either physically, mentally or financially
...to observe the ultimate fate of humanity to the furthest possible extent
...to seek happiness and flourish, experience pleasure or celebrate
...to survive, including the pursuit of immortality through scientific means
...to attempt to have many s****l conquests (as in Arthur Schopenhauer's will to procreate)
...to find and take over all free space in this "game" called life
...to seek and find beauty
...to kill or be killed
Animals do not need a point to live or exist. It is more of an affliction of consciousness that there are such things as points, a negative side to evolutionary development for lack of better words

StaRak1

Post #1679 May 2013, 22:05
all are here on earth for a purpose. lucky ones realize what they are meant to do and they do it. some unlucky ones struggle a bit more and maybe they find it out when they still have time to fulfill it. some others might die without ever knowing the meaning of their life or believing they didn't get it.

LesPauL137

Post #16810 May 2013, 04:40
the meaning of life is the way through jesus words that set on us, means the way we live in is a challenge into this world, if we are worthy enough to pass

dare2_death

Post #16910 May 2013, 04:51
game

Cyclone_RG

Post #17010 May 2013, 06:02
life is wonderful time where we spread love and get love from everyone of our kind . Help to survive and capture each n every lovely moments that will never come back . There are many desires that can be achieved in this life if he/she have a strong will power . Enjoy life at its every moments .GOD knows what will happen in future .

Live Fully

1<456789101112131415161718>

This topic has 175 posts, spanning 18 pages.