The meaning of life?

1<456789101112131415161718>

jayparadox

Post #15129 October 2011, 08:47
The meaning of life is all those things you guys have mention and to love our G*d who is the giver of the meaning of life . Buzz me if you want me to elaborate more on this .

This post has been edited 2 times. The last edit took place 29.10.11, 08:50.

This post was written on a mobile device.

drpr14

Post #15229 October 2011, 16:24
It's long, boring, happy, sorrow, enjoyable etc..., and we don't really know what we are doing but it depends on how you react to the situations...

Enjoy every bit of life........

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 29.10.11, 16:27.

Madertus

Post #15330 October 2011, 22:31
In my opinion guys, life is just an endless circle in which we do all the same daily stuff all the time...

Get up.
Eat.
Make love.
Sleep.
Repeat.
Culture.

...And what is the point? Just to survive in this world hole, enjoying a few moments of your short existence.

But most of all:

"Life sucks, and then you die."

0o0_Jewels_0o0

Post #1544 November 2011, 10:28
Life is a constant battle for survival. As we grow older, the rules change on daily basis.
Our mission is not to escape, but to survive,
Not to deal with triumph, but to deal with failure,
Not to run away from fear, but to face or master it.
It takes courage to keep on fighting.
So if you feel like rules have shifted one step higher,
Deal them with greater faith and never ever surrender.

abhiknot

Post #1554 January 2012, 04:26
True meaning may be different for every person; life is to continuously enjoy true happiness, abundance, good health and prosperity. If in stead you lead a life of disillusions, scarcity, strife, ill-health, and endless struggles then you need to change your life from within. As the saying goes, "life is what you make it". All these situations you attract to yourself. Life therefore is relative to one's expectations, goals and desires and how one sets himself up to achieve these.

__JAzZ__

Post #15622 January 2012, 23:35
Our life is a faint tracing on the surface of mystery, like the idle, curved tunnels of leaf miners on the surface of a leaf. We must somehow take a wider view, look at the whole landscape, really see it, and describe what's going on here. Then we can at least wail the right question into the swaddling band of darkness, or, if it comes to that, choir the proper praise.When you have a sense of your own identity and a vision of where you want to go in your life, you then have the basis for reaching out to the world and going after your dreams for a better life.

_VikkY

Post #15722 January 2012, 23:59
A chace to ;experience, learn and enjoy...
I think there is no pourpuse to look for "the meaning of life" it has a different meaning to each of us depending on the way we have spend it...
So i say; live it and give it the meaning that you want

Quitter

Post #15830 July 2012, 09:39
life has many MEANING why? Because we have different opinion about what life is. LIFE IS COMPLICATED for those who cant handle the situation. LIFE IS MYSTERY for those who seek adventure and a mystery believer. LIFE IS DESTINY for those people who hopes for a better future. LIFE IS A JOURNEY for those gullibles and keep changing people. For me Life is lonely if theres no one to share it with....

Jerrimayers

Post #1593 August 2012, 00:10
The meaning of life is to live. I believe God breathed His life into us, so we could live and that warrants us to in turn give our lives out so we could live. Even the feeling felt out of receiving a smile from another person, is a wake up call to us that the life we live is the life we give through the daily actions we take.

Jerrimayers

Post #1603 August 2012, 00:17

Quote of user: jhornie23

life has many MEANING why? Because we have different opinion about what life is. LIFE IS COMPLICATED for those who cant handle the situation. LIFE IS MYSTERY for those who seek adventure and a mystery believer. LIFE IS DESTINY for those people who hopes for a better future. LIFE IS A JOURNEY for those gullibles and keep changing people. For me Life is lonely if theres no one to share it with....

Can life be lived when the life in you is taken?
Can you feel lifes essence in someones life without feeling yours first?

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 03.08.12, 00:22.

1<456789101112131415161718>

This topic has 176 posts, spanning 18 pages.