The meaning of life?

1<456789101112131415161718>

praveen211282

Post #11127 April 2010, 15:38
life is a journey to decide that where we go the hell or heaven.... that decision is depends on your work that is good things and bad things you are doing here....

bad_monkey

Post #11211 September 2010, 07:06
i don't think there is a meaning ,life just is. i think people want there to be a meaning, a reason, some dedicate their lives to this or that, well that is each individuals decision, so i would suppose you would find the meaning of life within yourself life is what you make it.

PRINCEEMMIT

Post #11318 September 2010, 04:47
Life
-selfdependent
-just be happy
-dont give or share your tension and problem to anyone, it will make u relax,but gives others a pain
-dont belive any one
.listen from mind if heart becomes neutral
-smile should be in front & let the sorrow,prob in the back end of mind.
-Cry in toilet if that much pain comes never show it to others

This post was written on a mobile device.

StaRak1

Post #11423 September 2010, 21:21
To try and make a difference in this world. To make it a different place. It can be directly and indirectly. I truly believe we were born with a purpose to fulfill . We just must find it and try and make it happen. Our effort counts too and can be meaningful to another person who can continue our idea, our plan.

_Jiger

Post #11523 September 2010, 21:27
Life" is to find a purpose and significance to our human existance expressed in a variety of questions such as:Why are we here?, What's life all about? and What is the meaning of it all?

There have been a large number of answers to these questions from many different cultural and ideological backgrounds. As a conclusion, we can say that we humans are creatures who spend our lives trying to convince ourselves that our existence is not absurd.

So, the meaning of life is deeply mixed with the philosophical and religious conceptions of existence, consciousness, and happiness and touches on many other issues, such as symbolic meaning, ontology, value, purpose, ethics, good and evil, free will, conceptions of God, the existence of God, the soul, and the afterlife.

bilsan_17

Post #11627 October 2010, 21:55
hi everyone
in my opinion life is a TEST, God tests us to let us know how much faith do we have in our hearts, do we love Him? do we practise our religious duties? do we obey Him or not?
all this is before we go to live the Afterlife whether it'll be in the Heaven if we do well, or in the Hell if we do bad!
so life is just a test and u must live it right to be happy
this is from my religion..

thank u

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 27.10.10, 22:29.

Nidhi9u

Post #11712 November 2010, 17:36
LIFE a small word for which to explain d whole world is less.i think we r lcky dat we are given a life to live 4 our parents.siblings.n to take blesings frm dem.life provides a medium to interact.LIVE LIFE 4 UR PARENTS

This post was written on a mobile device.

zunar

Post #11816 November 2010, 20:34
People try to find the meaning of life in order to have something to live for. Life is meaningful and meaningless. If you are happy, if you feel satisfied with the way you are living then you have a meaningful life, but still when you are dying you will probably think that your life was meaningless, that you should have done more... We ourselves make the life meaningful. No one wakes up every morning with the question in head: ''What's the meaning of life? What course should I take now?'', no, we just jump out there, in the vortex of life itself and make the best of it.

prsci

Post #11910 February 2011, 11:28
When does life really begin? Is it when the first fluttering beats of the primitive heart of a fetus start, or when the child is pushed from the womb into the world? Does it all actually start at the moment of conception when the egg and s***m meet and mix their genetic code together to create a new being. Who can say really. No one knows because no one is sure of when life truely begins.

There are many out there who say an unborn child isn't really a person, or even alive because it can not sustain it's own life. If this were true, then no one is a real person until they are living on their own away from their parents. When you stop and really think about this, without listening to the arguments about when life starts or if something is considered alive until a certain time, you would suprised at what you may find.

When the primitive heart of a tiny fetus starts to beat for the first time, it is then that it starts to actually survive on its own, apart from its mother. Though at this time, most mothers-to-be don't know they are mothers yet, they begin to change their attitude to a more gentle caring way and doing what they can to protect the tiny life inside them in many different ways. Its that life growing inside them that started those mothering instincts. Its those instincts that protect it from harm until it is able to survive outside the womb and until it can live apart from its mother later in life. Even beyond that point, any mother will protect her young from everything she can.

I'm not a scientist, a theologist, or even a doctor. I am just an average woman with a child of her own. From the moment I felt those first flutterings of life within me and heard my child's beating heart for the first time, all thanks to modern technology, I have thought about when life truely began. No matter what, from the very beginning when the egg and s***m meet, it is a living breathing human being. Sometimes, the life can not go beyond a few weeks inside the...

Quitter

Post #12023 February 2011, 10:44
The meaning of life constitutes a philosophical question concerning the purpose and significance of life or existence in general. This concept can be expressed through a variety of related questions, such as "Why are we here?", "What is life all about?", and "What is the meaning of it all?" It has been the subject of much philosophical, scientific, and theological speculation throughout history. There have been a large number of theories to these questions from many different cultural and ideological backgrounds.

The meaning of life is deeply mixed with the philosophical and religious conceptions of existence, consciousness, and happiness, and touches on many other issues, such as symbolic meaning, ontology, value, purpose, ethics, good and evil, free will, conceptions of God, the existence of God, the soul, and the afterlife. Scientific contributions are more indirect; by describing the empirical facts about the universe, science provides some context and sets parameters for conversations on related topics. An alternative, human-centric, and not a cosmic/religious approach is the question "What is the meaning of my life?" The value of the question pertaining to the purpose of life may coincide with the achievement of ultimate reality, or a feeling of oneness, or a feeling of sacredness.

1<456789101112131415161718>

This topic has 176 posts, spanning 18 pages.