how to block calls on K800i?

zynii

Post #131 October 2007, 16:27
i wana know is there any software for sony ericsson K800i like blacklist??????
i dont wat certain numbers to call me is it possible to bock them only

vicser

Post #231 October 2007, 23:00
Contact with your network provider about blocking some numbers or set silence.mp3 on these contacts.
There are NO such applications for SE phones.

zynii

Post #31 November 2007, 17:41
how to set this plz tell me the procedure also
set silence.mp3 on these contacts.

vicser

Post #41 November 2007, 21:35
Just record 10-15 sec of silence in any recorder on PC. And this file *.mp3 to be set on "bad" contacts as ringtone.

Angel7779

Post #52 November 2007, 18:55
there is no need for recording a silent tone,you need only to do this :
1. Go to settings,scrol to calls & go down to: manage calls & press select. Under this category you'll find : Accept calls so press select on this too & choose : From a list ,on the left you'll find : ( edit) so you can add the persons you want to accept calls from & any other contacts will call you but you won't hear a ring tone.
2. There is another way ; but by this method you won't recieve any call from everyone & your phone will not ring at all & sure you should have this service provided by your operator which is called Call Barring. Under the same category (Manage Calls) you will find (Restrict calls) & you choose between ioncoming in case if you don't want anyone to call you, & outgoing if you don't want any one to dial a number from your phone & every time you choose this service you'll be asked for a password of your own choose but the password for all incoming & outgoing calls is the same ,meaning you shoud have only one password which you can change later on from the same menu.
I hope I answerd your question,take care & good luck

zynii

Post #62 November 2007, 19:34
yaar the problem is that the list is too short

Angel7779

Post #73 November 2007, 18:56
you made ma laugh,if you got a long list of unwanted contacts i suggest you change your mobile number !!!

BSM911

Post #830 September 2008, 15:39
how do u block text messages ??

This topic has 8 posts, spanning 1 page.