Would you ever donate an organ

<123456789101112>

Chell23

Post #4126 April 2008, 18:08
i recently signed up as an o***n donor as i started thinking what if something happened to someone i loved and how would i feel knowing that they needed an o***n and there was no-one suitable......if it means that someone else can have a healthier happier life then so be it, i dont mind cos i know i will be at peace.....so yeah id definately donate an o***n

needachange

Post #4228 April 2008, 04:37
would i donate an o***n to save anothers life?? hmm
SURE if it is going to help another then why not donate an o***n especially if your not gonna need it although it would be weird to know that apart of you is in someone else's body

Quitter

Post #4328 April 2008, 09:05
well i know it needs gutz to do it.
too young for me to respond at it.bt u nvr know wat happens nxt so......
i will stop smokin,coz if i smoke i m gonna damage ma lungs and heart
so .........datz all i can do now

glo_1113

Post #448 May 2008, 16:38
you all have a good purpose. donor must be in a good health, too. so if you have the plan to donate your organs after your death or even you are still alive, be a healthy person. do your regular check ups and have a healthy life styles.

if i would be given a healthy organs when i die, i would tell to my loveones to donate all of it to those who needs it. i don't have vices, i have my regular check ups, have a healthy lifestyles and been healthy on the results but who knows that later i might get sick???? helping needy people is an honor, really easy to tell but really hard to do. i would love to help and be the donor if GOD's will.

Quitter

Post #458 May 2008, 16:53
of course i do...i would donate an o***n after i die cause why do i need o***n if im dead but there's still somebody out there who needs it more than i do...

jammeezz76

Post #469 May 2008, 13:38
Donating and O***n is a great thing to Do to help those who need them. maybe i would
donate any part of my o***n when im already dying... I wish im healthy enuf to donate an o***n..

Quitter

Post #4718 May 2008, 19:54
yes i would, if theres anything i can do 2 help other's i would do and i would expect the same in return if i was ill,
helping someone live is a great deed in gods eyes

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 18.05.08, 19:54.

beest123456

Post #4825 May 2008, 21:35
Donate my organs? Yes... if they are in good condition that is.. and with my lifestyle... well...
Let the doctors find out if there is anything worth using after I have died...

Benedict_XXI

Post #4928 May 2008, 07:16
yeah i would donate my organs... long ago a close person to me needed a piece of liver... n i tried to do my best but.. she couldnt resist the operation (thank god shes alive).. now i dont know if my liver is in good conditions heheh
anyway... i agree with s*****i.. i'd expect the same in return if i need it..

LadyFelinine

Post #5011 June 2008, 13:03
well..it depends actually to the situation...if its a family member, a close friend and a very important person...if giving an o***n will be beneficial to the person and will definitely give hope of cure..y not???but i really have to make sure..do i???

<123456789101112>

This topic has 115 posts, spanning 12 pages.