How far should u go with flirting?

<123456789

Bhatc

Post #8129 November 2010, 13:21
One has every freedom to say whatever he feels unless its causing trouble to someone.
Have some basic decency n decorum.
Happy flirting

This post was written on a mobile device.

abhiknot

Post #824 January 2012, 06:09
well i must post my suggestion here.....

flirts are never taken seriously.... flirts are very good friends...

But flirting should include anything that comes before kissing and nothing after that.. So kissing and beyond is NOT flirting..

birdofparadis

Post #834 January 2012, 07:21
flirting is an art ...

everyone cannot be a flirt... a flirt knows his style v well.. and also how far a flirt can go depends on the the person he is flirting with... flirting is game of action and reaction!!

Quitter

Post #8411 January 2012, 20:03
Oh c'monnnn you all here flirt !! And in your real life you also flirt !!
Flirt can be even without any words
it can be just the way you look at someone, the way you walk,move ur hand or brush your hair (for girls)
And flirt can be different to all ppl, if for some guys flirt is " i want you " for others it can be " I'm better than you guy and you know it, it wont work between us" cuz they take it like "oh, come and try me, till 3 days you will be in my feets"
So dont make yourself too innocent
Everyone flirts or flirted..it just depend on if you are in mood to flirt or you are already taken( but when you have partner you keep flirt with him / her, if u stop flirt the relationship is dead)
If you are singel you can flirt all day ( just dont go too far with everyone ) because flirting is not bad stuff and it make both ppl feel good (most of the times)

_t0xic_

Post #858 June 2012, 03:57
i totally agree with what birdy said ,its an art , a fool or a shy duck can't get in to this seducing s**t no matter how he/she looks,mostly this happens among besties since they share everything , flirting is not a crime ,but there are limits ,again it depends on the guy/girl , if she's a hoe and want it wild, what a guy can do is to impress her ,flirting is just a tool here and if you are flirting with your friend make sure that what you wear is still there stay on your limits ,treat them as mates not as time killers. just be sure about what you are doing , is it right or wrong ? think about it

Baazy_

Post #869 June 2012, 07:31
Ah flirt! Guess all the flirts are here to defend xD.
So how far would i go in flirting ?
it totally depends on the person you're flirting with ;), how close you are or how much that person can bare your flirting nature.
but a good & perfect flirt is a Latent flirt, where the person you're flirting with doesn't even notice you're flirting.
So an advice for all the flirts, Be a LATENT FLIRT. trust me it is more impressive & impacting way of flirting & could go much far than you thought.
anyways, flirting always starts with a pick up line and many of the internet users almost all of them who are new or assumes themselves to be a flirt uses the pickup lines
from internet itself. c'mon get a life people.
a flirty nature person doesn't need advices for a pick up lines, they make their own pick up lines, and talking about the people who flirt on internet 90% of 'em don't really got the guts to flirt in real, just stating the fact. :p
some of them may flirt here just for fun or to amuse themselves from a boredom, but almost everyone flirts to get that person & starts wondering about that person all day long :O, man are you kidding me ?
get a life get up & go out & inhale the fresh air.
GET SOCIALIZE RATHER BEING A RECLUSE.

anyways.
A Cassanova knows how to flirt & how far it can be taken ;).

itzmebitch

Post #8725 July 2012, 13:19
I think that u should hold back on the flirting cuz u dont kno who u could be talking to im speaking from personal expierience i went a little to far and ended up having to cancel my profile and start a whole new one becuz of it so my advice to all of u reading this calm down a little u never know who it might be

_Myst3ry_Soul_

Post #8825 July 2012, 16:01
I agree there is a lot of flirting that goes on here. Most of it is just harmless fun I think. Plus you have to remember there are a lot of teenage members. i appreciate your all suggestions zedge is for share stuff not for flirt .

<123456789

This topic has 88 posts, spanning 9 pages.