How far should u go with flirting?

123456789>

Jackel_Snake

Post #120 October 2007, 20:51
Ok I’ll make a lot of enemies here from writing this lol and people trying to prove me wrong but it’s cool

The more the merrier

Well from what I’ve seen in peoples profile there is a lot of flirting going on

“I miss u baby”
“I Love u”
“I want U”

Etc, won’t put the whole list u get the point

First to those people get a life, or get a room,

When did zedge become a dating site?

And why
Here some of the reasons I think

Bored of life
Can’t get a date in real life
Sad
Unhappy
Neglected in family

Plus there are some people when u ask them so where is Ur so called love one
There reply
In a different country
Umm is this for real or fantasy,

Do they know that they will never happen?

If it was the same country ok maybe, but who are they kidding, we all know it will end in tears

And for those people thinking why I come online
I come because I’ve met some very lovely people online
And I have never flirted here; don’t need to degrade to that level
To impress someone
My proof
Ask my friends online who know me.

i know what people think

And also to all those losers out there who when they go to a girls pro and say

“U have pretty eyes “
Or
“Ur hot”

Get a better chat up line

Even though there are some girls who like that

But they’re the ones I described above, I’m sure I don’t have to repeat myself

Jakir

Don’t forget 25+ words

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 20.10.07, 20:52.

Quitter

Post #220 October 2007, 21:07
I agree there is a lot of flirting that goes on here. Most of it is just harmless fun I think. Plus you have to remember there are a lot of teenage members.
Some people probably do come here because they are lonely or don't have a life. But I think most come here to just have a little fun and meet some interesting people.
And the guys that go around to the girl's profiles saying your hot or can I have your msn do need to get a life.
And I think you love playing the devils advocate which I think is great!

Quitter

Post #320 October 2007, 21:14
jakir i love you for starting this topic

you know i flirt on here but i never go too far....i have a laugh and when i stop laughing and having fun on zedge it's time to leave

i can see your point with all the

"i love you"
"i want you"
"i need you " posts

i never say or send pics that mention any of these sayings ....i think if things get as far as that you will start to hurt ppl nit has put me off going on certain ppls guestbooks in the past
this is not a dating site it is a chat room and some zedgers are forgetting this....

Quitter

Post #420 October 2007, 21:15
Life sucks for pretty girls on this site, your words are absolutely right!!!
I mean, come on... 'baby', 'sweety', to girls you've never met (and never probably will)? Them perv rats think they own them girls or something???
It psses me off to no end to see girls hounded with sht like 'oooh, your picture looks so beautiful, I love you sooo much, can I be your friend, here's my msn if you have any mercy pleeaase add me etc etc...' what girl wants that while trying to enjoy zedge? Every girl I've ever raised the subject with absolutely hates it (and I mean, EVERY girl. No exceptions!)
If more people had Jackel_Snake's attitude, women would love being on here, and more guys would get high up on zedge charts (this guy aint fourth on the charts for nothing, you know)
All you need to do is treat women with respect, how hard is that?

ps ... for swearing... but things like girls being harassed by losers gets to me, mskes me swear... I'm sure you understand...

Crimson_Apple

Post #520 October 2007, 21:35

Quote of user: Jackel_Snake

Well from what I’ve seen in peoples profile there is a lot of flirting going on

“I miss u baby”
“I Love u”
“I want U”

Jakir u call this flirting come 2 my profile and see

be cool dude we just do this for fun actually u don't know how much girls Appreciate these small compliment it can make the day for one of ur friends who had a hard day at work, her BF is trashing her and life is treating her badly.

to what extend u ask? untill she feels good and i make sure she ganna be smiling for the rest of the day

ps: we r ppl of flesh and blood we could fall in love even when we are at work and there are airplanes knocking down our office. (i guess u know few of couples who found there other half here on zedge )

ps2: if the girl don't like it she usualy say so and most of us flirty guyz stops

Sofi

Post #622 October 2007, 18:11
another thing

"Hi nice profile "
" you look very beautiful.. friends?? mail me at blablabla@blabla.com "
"you have a unique profile ..ok now can we be friends.. waiting for reply"

"Can you help me I don't know how to put a clock/picture/video on my profile and can we be friends" (but few are genuine who ask for help!

Quitter

Post #722 October 2007, 18:22

Quote of user: Sofi

another thing

"Hi nice profile "
" you look very beautiful.. friends?? mail me at blablabla@blabla.com "
"you have a unique profile ..ok now can we be friends.. waiting for reply"

"Can you help me I don't know how to put a clock/picture/video on my profile and can we be friends" (but few are genuine who ask for help!

I agree, but seeing as you're a female on here, can you share your opinion on what guys should say to set themselves apart from the thousands pervs and get a response, because 90% of girls I write to completely ignore me, maybe because I'm a single guy they think I'm a perv, but all my zedge friends think I'm decent man...

under_my_skin

Post #822 October 2007, 18:27
this topic is great ... we can laugh at lOOsers !!
those guys makes me sick !!!
always saying hunny and dear ...
who said the girl even likes u !!!

one of biggest exemple ::: sorry !! heh
he's username is <real_colpino> or something like that

afrosamurai

Post #922 October 2007, 18:49
i dont think theres any point in flirting on the net because for one people are not always who they say they are and another reason is yeh they may be nice people but you will never know them like a real person and nothing is ever going to happen, its like saying you have loads of friends because your profile says so, they arnt real friends as such, but i do think that sometimes having a laff can be taken as flirting when on forums like this as you can never really understand as you cant see there reactions, but like i say theres no need and asking people for numbers and msn etc is just weird and people who are asked should use common sense, this thread is good as it has brought it up but it wont stop it happening

Sofi

Post #1022 October 2007, 18:57
@ General_X

I guess girls are intelligent enough to sense who is flirting and who is genuine.. and I never reply lot of posts but only few selective one's

also I hate being addressed as "Sweety" "dear" "Honey" "babe/baby" I always prefer myself as "Sofi"..

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 22.10.07, 18:58.

123456789>

This topic has 88 posts, spanning 9 pages.