Sony ericsson secret codes!!!!!!!

dirtydeano

Post #115 December 2004, 16:54
There is a cool code that lets you veiw and test everything on sony ericsson phone such as t610 and k700i so far (basically any with a joystick on!!) the first one is > * < < *< * this brings up service tests and service info. the other code is < * * < this code brings up the network unlocker but you will need the passwords for it which your service provider will happily exchance for around £30.

happy fooling around!!!!

totalfreak

Post #215 December 2004, 17:25

Post quote:

there is a cool code that lets you veiw and test everything on sony ericsson phone such as t610 and k700i so far (basically any with a joystick on!!) the first one is > * < < *< * this brings up service tests and service info. the other code is < * * < this code brings up the network unlocker but you will need the passwords for it which your service provider will happily exchance for around £30.

happy fooling around!!!!

sweet
does anybody knows the code to see when the phone was made? or is this just for the old Nokias?

dirtydeano

Post #315 December 2004, 19:38
I think the code *#0000# works with all phones so give that a try!

Pac

Post #416 December 2004, 04:22
Hi guys,

You are posting in the wrong section. There's already a Sony Ericsson's tips & tricks thread, where you'll find all thosee codes mate.

Thank you for wanting to share it with us, please continue it here:

www.zedge.no/phpbb/view...opic.php?t=3750

This topic has 4 posts, spanning 1 page.