What Makes Us Truelly Happy

<12345678

Quitter

Post #7127 July 2012, 09:30
what makes us trully happy.:-) hmmm im always happy im a jolly fellow, i think contentment in life make us trully happy. Why? Not all of us have a family some are orphan some are single dont have a bf and gf or whatever. The important thing is be contented see yourself to other you can say wow im lucky because i have this and they have not. Im blessed have a family that really cares for me and a best friends always there for me, plus the cute kids i have what you can ask for..

This post was written on a mobile device.

Quitter

Post #7217 August 2012, 02:26
Hi all, am saffron
usualy wen wishes comes true that make us happy. N un expectd succes make us happy, wen u knw that u have done a sumthng that 'l make God happy that make u happy.
Happines is wat that make u to love urself,others in ur surounding n ur surounding also

cutegreeny

Post #735 December 2012, 06:41
U wnt be hapy whn u r sick..
though u r sick,u wil b hapy when someone is thr for ur care...
U wnt b hapy whn u had failure..
though had failure,u will b hapy whn someone is thr to lead u for ur carier...
U wnt b hapy whn u did a mistake..
Though did a mistake, u will b hapy when u feel sry for that...
Always u will b hapy ,if u accpt wht u hav in ur lf..
Make othrs hapy then defntly u will b hapy...

Quitter

Post #746 May 2014, 08:07
happines is the unique response of brain to the achievment of goal ├Âne have fixed in mind. So happines lies in different thngs for each individual depending upon what kind of goals,wishes and desires hav been fixed in his/her mind. For me happines lies n crimes in reaction to any injustice,

Shashank4893

Post #7517 May 2014, 06:31
happiness and sadness two phases of life which moves together. Its just on our thinking what we choose . It could be happiness or may be sad emotion.
remember no moment is forever so u may take ths word in both way like if u sad just think tht ths will pass soon tht might make u lil happy. And when u so happy just think tht ths moment wl pass soon so u might get sad at ths.
so these r just a phase of thinking. Think positive u wll be always happy . And try to learn from ur mistakes!!

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 17.05.14, 06:35.

denial_syndrom

Post #769 August 2014, 13:01
Simplicity
-living a simple life with lif's simple pleasures, then it all extends to your family & surroundings

-where we are living right now, the very fast paced, continuous modernization of the world, this is the only solution to counteract the effects it has on us which is always living fast, unhappy, not contented, stressed...

<12345678

This topic has 76 posts, spanning 8 pages.