Zedge Story time (Build a Novel)

<123456>

_t0xic_

Post #4114 June 2012, 14:39
brian said ,okey babe attend the call ,hannah attends the call and said 'mom i'm with brian' ,abhi however understood whats happening and dropped the call ,brian saw hannah sweating and shivering , he holds her hand and asked ,babe are you oke ? go wash your face , yeah replied hannah, she started walking towards toilet leaving her phone on the table , phone rings again

This post was written on a mobile device.

birdofparadis

Post #4215 June 2012, 03:51
Brian saw the phone lying on the table... He saw the screen and it flashed ''abhi'... @ss§¤^^ he thought!!! He still wanted to hear wht tht s**m had to say, so he recived the call but before he could speak anything, abhi started saying'' sweets i m sorry.. I can understand with brian in front of u u would be feeling so restless abt last night.. Bt keep one thing in mind.. We did nthing wrong.. We love each other its just the matter of u accepting it now'' this was it.. Brian was abt to shout bt he saw hannah coming and told hannah..'ur call'' '

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 15.06.12, 03:53.

_t0xic_

Post #4315 June 2012, 04:01
hannah's face turned more gloomy and started acting weird , she throws her cell and starts crying , brian however managed to calm her down ,he said ' tell me everything ' hannah explained what happend , suddenly brian shouts and started abusing hannah , people are watching ,he walks out leaving her alone ,for hannah this is a blessing in disguise

Baazy_

Post #4415 June 2012, 09:20
Meanwhile, abhi was laying on his bed still injured & wondering about the incident which had happen, suddenly he feel the need to pee, but due to his lack of regular activities & starving he has became a little weaker healthwise, however, he manages to stand & walk to wash room, somehow he reaches but all of a sudden he felt dizzy & fell down & got broke his ankle badly, he mourns in pain, but no one was there to help him, he cried out loud & realise how lonely he really is.

abhiknot

Post #4516 June 2012, 04:01
Somewhere inside his heart, Abhi was feeling guilt for being intimate with Hannah and making differences between her and brian.

Abhi stands up and tells himself not to be emotionally weak. Hannah is the only person who can help him to get out of debts.

Electripresent

Post #469 October 2012, 18:38
An week passed since the fatefull day.Abhi had recovered from his injuries but the marks of bruises were still there.On the other side his guilt was not letting him in peace.He decided to make everything alright.Afterall she was his childhood love.He just can't use her as a scapegoat.He'll think of a way out.

Hannah was going through a turmoil of emotions.She was burning inside.She loved Brian.But when she knew about his deciet she felt like breaking down.That was the time when Abhi re-entered her life.Her long lost love.She wanted to forget everything.Every pain,every deciet,every single moment she spent with Brian.She wasn't sure what she was doing.Was she attracted to him?Or just trying to get over the hurt she recieved from Brian?Her head started spinning due to constant thinking & crying.She just wanted to be loved & cherished but instead left with a wounded heart.

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 09.10.12, 18:43.

abhiknot

Post #4717 October 2012, 05:45
Abhi was guilt for making things worse between Hannah and Brian. He was not able to see Hannah's pain and tears, he went upto Hannah and asked her, "if she wants to be with Brian?" Hannah replied, "Yes I badly want to be with him however it's too late for me."

Abhi calls Brian, "Hey! I am literally very sorry for whatever happened because of me between you and Hannah, I am guilty for whatever I did and now that I have realized, i want to make peace between you and Hannah" He asks him to meet him in a near by restaurant.

Electripresent

Post #4817 October 2012, 17:30
Brian went to meet Abhi. He had so many doubts & questions.He couldn't figure out what exactly Abhi wanted?Why was he doing all this?He saw Abhi sitting at a corner table & waved at him.At the same time Hannah came there.She also saw Brian & smiled looking at him.There was an awekward silence on the table.All were searching for words to start a decent conversation.Abhi broke in with a faint smile in order to lighten the atmospere.

"So,hows everything?"He said looking at Brian.

"Yeah,just fine.''Brian wasn't sure about anything.

"Guys....look....I......I'll come to the point straight away.I never wanted to be an obstacle between you two.I seriously never ever intended to create chaos in your lives.It was all unintentional.Now what happened is happened.We can't change past.But I think we should move on with our lives to forget all bitter memories & try to make things better.So are we ok with this?Friends Again?''
He raised his eyebrows & hand expectantly at Brian.Brian looked at his hand & thought for a moment before shaking it in agreement.Hannah too thought about giving second chance to Brian & resolved to keep distance from Abhi.It was for her own good.

abhiknot

Post #4926 October 2012, 05:19
After having few light moments together, Abhi asked both of them to spend some quality time together. Abhi left the place after shaking hands with Brain and Hannah. He wished them all the good luck for their life together and again apologized for whatever he did to make the things worse between them.

As Abhi walked upto his car on the other side of the road his cellphone rang. It was Sanaya

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 26.10.12, 05:21.

Electripresent

Post #5026 October 2012, 08:50
Abhi stared unblinkingly at his cell for some good seconds.He was more than surprised to see Sanaya calling him.He couldn't believe his luck.After the initial shock he pressed the answer button on his keypad.He had to pull apart his cell from his ear when he heard Sanaya screaming into speakers.

"I'm here.Where are you?I'll be in Grand within an hour,meet me there.Bye.''An overly excited Sanaya's voice boomed & faded with lightening speed in cell phone.That was unbelievable.She was here.His best friend from college.Their friendship had set example then.Both studied,ate & breathed together.It was an pure relation.Both never felt anything else than friendship for each other.He sped his car towards Grand Hyatt reminding all those years spent with her in mind as an black white film.It had been too long but memories were treasured in his heart.

<123456>

This topic has 54 posts, spanning 6 pages.