Zedge Story time (Build a Novel)

123456>

Jeremy

Post #19 October 2007, 21:19
OK so how about we start a story here too...you have to post a picture that goes with the story too...

It was a dark night as Johnny and Hannah walked home from the party. There was a slight chill in the air as they crossed the road in the center of the deserted park. In the distance a light illuminated the sky.

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 09.10.07, 21:44.

ksundnes

Post #29 October 2007, 21:32
The yearly office costume party had been such a drag and Johnny really wanted to get home quickly. His dracula costume was no success - nobody even recognized him. Even his obvious flirting with Lisa, the oh so pretty secretary dressed up as Britney Spears-as-a-nun for the night, had been an embarrasment. She ended up pushing him down the stairs as she thought he was a real burglar.

Hannah on the other hand was quite pleased, no one even got near her the whole evening, partly due to the scary gross costume. partly due to her not getting time to take a shower after the 2 hour soccer practice earlier that day.

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 09.10.07, 21:45.

richybaker

Post #39 October 2007, 22:26
Hannah, despite all, was feeling terribly alone.
Not that she wanted desesperatly for company or one night night stand with some gruesome office partner... but simply was feeling blue.

"-what am i doing here, in a costume, where i could do better things to me and to others?" - she prompted to herself.

Then she realized.
Her life was a farse.

She grabbed the left drop of courage she still had runnig in her veins and ran out of that party.

" - Where she has gone?" - Lisa so-smart asked johnny.
" - i dunno. most probably went to the toilet." - johnny replied quite roughly, realizing that lisa wasnt paying attention to him.

" - but the toilet is dat way..." - she continued.
" - yes, and my office compartiment is over there. do u wanna look for her there?" - asked johnny in controlled despair.

" - no. i do not like hanging around burglars like u." -she said looking dispised. " - u even dont even have a cool D&G costume, and u smell like lame aftershave".

Jackel_Snake

Post #410 October 2007, 10:10
jhonney face went sad and he just walked away

as Hannah was walking home from the party
a strange person was standing at the end of the road
looking 2wards her

"who r u" asked Hannah

"im ur warrior" replyed the stranger

"my what" Hannah asked in a high tone

as the stranger told about himself and why he was here

" im here because u r a special person in this world and u have special ability which u dont know about yet , and there r people out there to hurt u "

in shock and confusion at what she herd Hannah just walked on....

shorty7

Post #510 October 2007, 17:40
she thought the random man was going insane from watching heroes, although he did look like Hiro, she was still worried, but nonetheless she carried on,and as she continued walking she slipped and fell and cut her knee, when suddenly a car pulled up in front of her...

rob.orangejack.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/heroes_title_card.png

richybaker

Post #610 October 2007, 21:11
- "Are u alright?"
Hannah still recovering from the fall, looked to the person and with a silly smile answered:
-" Ive been worse".
Taking gradually a more conscious look at the person... she was confronted with the cuttest man she could ever dream.

"- well, u dont seem to be such a unlicky girl to consider that awful fall a medium happening" - the man replied.
-" oh... i know, siad that just like a pre-made phrase". - she quickly said, regreted of her silly attitude.

"- Do not worry, i understand perfectly. do u want a ride?" - he said smiling.

"- where to?" - she smiled back.
"-wherever u want."

Quitter

Post #710 October 2007, 22:05
Hannah was dumfounded for a minuet. She couldn't believe her luck. Stumbling across such a drop dead gorgeous man behind the wheel of the most s*****t car ever made, on one of her least memorable nights thanks to Johnny and "Ms. Britney as a nun" Lisa.

Little did Hannah know hiding behind the polite mask of civility was evil ecarnate. Warrior was a man who took what he wanted and respected no rules. Least of all his own. His world was of death and destruction. For the life of him he could not understand why Hannah had been chosen . . . .

richybaker

Post #810 October 2007, 23:47
Meanwhile, Johnny, totally crashed for a total failure on getting company, jumps home to change clothing and then goes straight to a bar, fill up with b***e.

"- a double scotch on the rocks!" - he shouts at the waiter.

He, a successful office employee with a starling 50s red chevrolet, couldnt get a girl in conditions. a man which after applying to Harvard, amde a little career in politics, and now was delivered to whisky and its devious conseuquences.

"- i am a ruin, daaaamn!" - he grumbles and shouts.

Everybody in the bar is watching that reck of man.
One couple gossips in his back:
"- hey, thta guy is totally lost. or he had a terrible day, or he has kids for sure!"

"-shuuuuuut up"! all of u!" - he instantly screams.
"u r too noisy...and too cocky too! go and have s**g, will ya?"

The waiter is starting to loose the patience. Johnny, although dressed with a tie suit, was looking like a d***k in an alley, revolving his eyes, mumbling and crying all at da same time.

Quitter

Post #911 October 2007, 19:25
Ah the bright sunlight illuminated the dark red curtains of his bedroom, and a streak of light like those that filter through the clouds entered the room, from an unnoticable gap in the curtain.
"oh", he groans, and turns on his side. He hug his most comfortable pillow. Suddenly the this thought pops into his

*wake up u idiot its zedge time*

richybaker

Post #1011 October 2007, 21:40
Johnny gets up, still sensing the last night b***e, opens fully the curtains, getting blind for an instance.
without noticing, he kicks his cat and fell directly in the floor.

"- d**n, i splashed my face!" - johnny shouted.
"-everything happens to me!" - he added.

Still a bit confused on the b***e, the instant blinding and the fast fall, he crumbles to the bathroom. with his leg icking with an acute pain, he tries to stare at the mirror... to have a glance of the so unlucky face of dat morning.

123456>

This topic has 54 posts, spanning 6 pages.