Mobile survey (take 5 minutes to help me

12>

CasperS16

Post #128 August 2007, 07:41
Im currently working on a school project where we're trying to make phones water resistance better. To document our project we need some answers from you so please take 5 minutes to answer the following questions.

Thanks in andvance

1: How old are you?

2: Wich country do you come from?

3: How many mobiles have you had?

4: Why do you change your mobile? (Design, functions, prices and so on)

5: Have you have experienced water damage on your mobile? If yes how many times?

Quitter

Post #228 August 2007, 07:46

Quote of user: CasperS16

Im currently working on a school project where we're trying to make phones water resistance better. To document our project we need some answers from you so please take 5 minutes to answer the following questions.

Thanks in andvance

Philippines

im on my 11th phone now

features and design..i want a phone with camera, fm radio, and a slim design

5: Have you have experienced water damage on your mobile? If yes how many times?

not yet..

DXB_RoYaL

Post #328 August 2007, 09:02
1: 18
2: United Arab Emirates
3: 5
4: i change my phone coz mostly the new phones have more features
5: not yet! and i hope it stays that way

Post #428 August 2007, 09:16

Thanks in andvance

1. im 18

2. ENGLAND

3. loads not remember how many

4. i change my mobile cos the welders i use have strong magnets in them ant they s***w the batterys up

5. nope

wotsitgizmo

Post #528 August 2007, 09:26
1: How old are you? 30

2: Which country do you come from? UK

3: How many mobiles have you had? Not sure, more than 10 though

4: Why do you change your mobile? (Design, functions, prices and so on) - They've either broken or I get bored with them

5: Have you have experienced water damage on your mobile? If yes how many times? - Not me personally, but I know loads of people who've dropped their phone down the toilet!

ETS_5005

Post #628 August 2007, 09:45
2: Estonia
3: 3
4: Changed since the phones advanced and I needed a phone with what i could do more than just call. The latest one was bought because I did not want to carry an mp-3 player and a phone both with me. The next upgrade would be with more memory and a better scree. The last phone I will buy will be some ASUS or other pda.
5: Once I got in heavy rain....That soaked me and my phone. Survived that thou. Have had more problems with the screen freezing at winter.
+My dad once fell into the river (not telling why) with his phone in his pocket. Miracles sly it survived....It was an old NOKIA.

alien_being

Post #728 August 2007, 12:19
1) 23

2) India

3) Definitely double digits, though I haven't kept track of numbers

4) More often than not I make a note of features I want and then keep an eye out for phones which incorporate those features. It's either that or I simply feel the urge to splurge!

5) Funny you ask that question, because on this one occasion when there was a fair bit of water logging near my house due to incessant rainfall. Long story cut short, I dropped my house keys in the water and instinctively reached into the water to find it little realising that I was still holding my phone in my hand. I did indeed find my keys, but my phone was soaked. Even then, it worked perfectly after drying it out. Needless to say, I sold it the very next day! In case you're wondering which phone it was, it was an SE w810i

cullum2k7

Post #829 August 2007, 18:58
2.england
3.15 aprox
4.i change to keep up with the updated its so embarsing when someone fones you and you have to get a realy old phone out in public.
5.must of been about 4 or 5. but one phone i had, motorola razr broke because i left my phone in the bathroom while i took a shower. the water vapor got into the prone and it bust

saintsgirl

Post #929 August 2007, 19:04

2: UK

3: Erm I dunno...about 5?

4: Cos they get old and Im bored with them. Usually I have better stuff to spend money on though than a new phone...

5: Once. But just take nokias apart, dry them out and theyre fine the next day. & they dont even break after being dropped all the time

Sansierro

Post #1030 August 2007, 00:09

Thanks in andvance

1. am 22
2. Iraq
3. 5 phones
4. to keep with development and updates
5. no

12>

This topic has 12 posts, spanning 2 pages.