Unlocking a DB2020

12>

Quitter

Post #13 June 2007, 09:10
Added patch unlock for db2020: W850(i), K800(i), K790(i), K610(i), K618(i), V630(i), W710(i), W710(c), Z710(i), Z710(c), Z610(i) CID 49 and 51

Unlock works only with cable/box RS232 like Cruiser 4 in 1 or a USB Smart 4 in 1. Before unlock please check if phone's battery is charged at least in 50%.

Procedure of unlock DB2020 CID49, 51:

1. Open KKClient v1.54, it will create directory "SLF_FILES"

2. Download SFL files from gsminfo.home.pl/_ftp/guar/Data/SFL_Files.zip and unpack into directory "SFL_Files"

3. Files must be in "SFL_Files" directory like for example X:\path_to_KKClient\SFL_Files\*.sfl where x: is your hard drive letter

4. Now KKClient is ready to work. Before unlock of each phone i strongly recommend to check if unlock of certain phone's firmware is possible or not ( for now it works only with USB cable )

5. If application tells you that your phone's firmware is supported please change cable into RS232 in menu, press SETTINGS and then press DETECT, wait few seconds and select COM port and kind of cable/box, then set speed (i recommend 921600), select option "use RS232 communication" and press ACCEPT.

6. If you unlock it for the first time please check if phone communicates by RS232 - press "READ INFO" and connect phone. If you do not have Autoignition cable press shortly POWER button in phone for ignition.

7. If everything goes without a problem you have to choose option "Simlock CID49, 51" and press button "FLASH PHONE".

8. Wait until program finishes - it can take around 50 seconds.

FAQ:

What should you do in case of errors ?

This method of unlocking requires few tricks and it may look like killing a phone. Do not worry - if you see any error please disconnect phone, remove and insert batter and check if phone powers on. If phone does not power on you have to flash phone only with main file (with the same firmware version, which was in the phone) and everything will be ok.

Phone's firmware version was not supported, but I tried to unlock it.

In this situation phone will be like 'dead', because there is no recovery file. You must flash phone only with main file and then everything will be ok, but it will need 1 credit. Because of it i recommend to always check before unlock if certain firmware is supported or not.

Disclaimer:
Please be aware that this guide is supplied "as-it-is" and neither me or Zedge can be held responsible for anything that can be resulting on a phone malfunction due to its misuse. If you aren't used to or familiarized with this kind of procedures, it would be best to take yours to a professional.

This post has been edited 2 times. The last edit took place 03.06.07, 10:01.

Quitter

Post #23 June 2007, 15:57
In this tutorial, i am going to give a rough guide on how to debrand your SE phone (ones with the fastport connection (k750i upwards).

IF THERE IS ANY DATA ON THE PHONE PLEASE BACK IT UP BEFORE YOU START, AS IT MAY NOT BE THERE AFTER DEBRANDING

Before you begin you will need the following:

* DCU-60 USB Cable (which comes with the phone)
* DCU-60 USB flash drivers (download from here)
* The latest Wotanserver client (download from here)
* Wotanserver credit (Here, 7 Euros per credit)
* A fully charged Phone

It is important to make sure that your Phone is fully charged before flashing as you wouldn’t want it turning off mid-flash!

Fire up the Wotanserver Client and log in

Turn your phone off, remove your SIM card and memory card (if you have one), then put the battery back in ([B]DO NOT SWITCH THE PHONE ON[/B]) and then fire up the Wotanserver client. enter your username and password in the login box. Whilst holding down the ‘C’ (for the w880i, it is the activity menu button, the one above the 'C' button. for the k600i/k608i/v600i, it is the power key) button on your phone connect the DCU-60 cable to the phone and then press ‘Start’. The client should detect the phone. When it has found the phone, let go of the 'C' button. Make sure it has detected the right phone in the box under the start button. If it fails to detect the phone, unplug the cable, then take the battery out for about a minute, and try again.

When the client has detected your phone, the latest firmware should be displayed in the firmware box (the one under the 'europian ftp'. it should show something like R4EA031, which is the latest for the w810i at the time of writing). Leave it as it is, unless you want an old firmware version.

Next, you need to select the CDA string. i chose 'Generic UK'

YOU MUST CLICK FINALIZE, OTHERWISE THE PHONE WILL DISPLAY 'Configuration error. Please contact your network operator or service centre.', AND YOU WILL HAVE TO FLASH THE PHONE AGAIN.

Once you have checked all the right options, Cross your fingers and click on ‘Continue’ and good luck!. It should now download the Flash files for you

Give it 10-15 minutes to do it’s thing and when it notifies you it has finished just close the client down and remove the DCU-60 cable along with the battery for a few minutes. Put it back in and power up.

when you turn the phone on for the first time after flashing it, it will say 'Please Wait' (with a progress bar) for a few minutes while it configures the new firmware.

You now have a newly flashed unbranded phone!

Please note that by using this guide and/or flashing your handset with new firmware that it is done at your risk and that Me or Zedge will not take any responsibility for any damage or data loss you may incur.

Quitter

Post #33 June 2007, 16:06
extra for FIRST post: UNLOCKING
if you have a cid49 (and possibly cid 51) phone, you can easily flash the main for free using XS++ once you have located the right main firmware file for the phone you have. but do not flash the filesytem

Quitter

Post #47 January 2008, 13:35
hi...i'd like to know where i can download KKClient v1.54 for me to be able to unlock my k610i?

milaha4

Post #529 May 2010, 10:14
No advertising.

edit by stiankh

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 29.05.10, 11:28.

kasim_94

Post #64 June 2010, 09:33
hi...i'd like to know where i can download KKClient v1.54 for me to be able to unlock my k610i?

chaudhary_17

Post #74 August 2012, 22:01
Tell me method to unlock k770 cid 53 .

_YOSEF_

Post #84 August 2012, 22:49
You know it is illegal to post this kind of topic Ask any main network company and it is possible to cause software damage to your phone , It is wise to get the main unlocking code from the network company
It you lose any dispute you have with a company if you ever wanted the shop you repair your phone {Iphone}
And as you know your warranty on a phone is more than a year as they say by the consumer laws
So never pay for extra insurance on any items so it will be protected for 3 years it's a scam really

This post has been edited 2 times. The last edit took place 04.08.12, 22:59.

chaudhary_17

Post #95 August 2012, 20:56
No one follows this type of law...

_YOSEF_

Post #105 August 2012, 21:32
So it is ok to post how to hack into phones by Bluetooth..Which everyone does and very easy

12>

This topic has 14 posts, spanning 2 pages.