Zedge Games Help

<123456789101112131415>31

Quitter

Post #1117 May 2007, 21:08

Quote of user: relih

hey how to upload the games into the zedge?
-------------------------------------------------------------
como subo los juegos que tenga gratis a zedge? o no se puede?

There are no user uploads for games.

lionmarc

Post #1218 May 2007, 15:06

ur ryt dark demon... wat we both mean is we like a full free game like the ones we get on motomodders...... its a real free game downloading machine...... and for u <?> take it easy, ok..... im not hir to argue.... im just askin some questions ................ more power agen i say..

gtamnazulkul

Post #1318 May 2007, 19:34
i have an motorola v980 (vodafone)and when i download the games in the phone,it wont let me just says is error!!! plz help!!!

__SMAX__

Post #1418 May 2007, 19:42

Quote of user: gtamnazulkul

i have an motorola v980 (vodafone)and when i download the games in the phone,it wont let me just says is error!!! plz help!!!

Have you already thought that, may be, the game wasn't suited for your mobile model ?

Quitter

Post #1518 May 2007, 21:07
That might be because Vodafone usually blocks the features that enables a user to use personalized ringtones or games if they aren't downloaded through their own portal. I know... it sucks, but they are entitled to do that. It is part of service policies.

__SMAX__

Post #1618 May 2007, 22:11

Quote of user: DarkDemon

That might be because Vodafone usually blocks the features that enables a user to use personalized ringtones or games if they aren't downloaded through their own portal. I know... it sucks, but they are entitled to do that. It is part of service policies.

Well, I owned a Sharp V 903 SH ( wich is a real horror when it come to install " non-Vodafone stuff " ) and I've installed on it everything I wanted.

Sheeney143

Post #1719 May 2007, 03:26
ARE THERE ANY GAMES THAT DOESN'T NEED ANY NETWORK CONNECTIONS FOR NOKIA 6151 MOBILE???PLS ANSWER...

Quitter

Post #1819 May 2007, 07:04
No game needs "Network Connection" to work, simply install them on your phone and you're ready to play.

bad_monkey

Post #1919 May 2007, 08:19
@ machinemessiah,

for the new zedge games you have to have a network connection
it says that clearly here

Quote of user: Jeremy

Where’s the catch? Free is never free, right? Wrong. Free is free here! The games are free to download, install and play as many times as you like.
You will see a small advert prior to playing the game, which you need to view to play the game on your phone. If you have an unlimited data plan, then there will be no additional charges whatsoever. If you have a limited data plan, then you need to keep an eye on your plan usage to ensure that you don't go over your limit. It may be a good idea to download them onto your PC and transfer them to your phone to save on bandwidth.

HAVE FUN Zedgers!

Update, if you have any questions about the games please
click here for Zedge Games Help

Quitter

Post #2019 May 2007, 08:31

Quote of user: bad_monkey

...for the new zedge games you have to have a network connection...

I see... maybe for these, because for the hundreds of java games that I know and have, all I need to do is to transfer them to any of my cellphones and install them, and that's it, done.

I've never needed any kind of connection to be able to play those games.

<123456789101112131415>31

This topic has 302 posts, spanning 31 pages.